Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWa

Chatty Member
She’s not really an influencer as such but do any of you follow Luisa Zissman? Her equestrian page specifically.
I know she’s super privileged but she works for the right, yeah her husband is loaded etc etc but I bloody love her and her horses! Warms my black heart to see and hergirls enjoying their horses/ponies and doing right by them
Her thread on here is quite interesting, she tried to set her followers on a company building her a shelter but apparently they are taking her to court. I also can’t stand her baby voice 🤢 however if I had a husband with all that money I would spend it in a similar way!

I need a rant about a certain “wimpy” rider. I had a space on one of her camps but needed to cancel my place as horse won’t be sound. Her reply was simply “oh no”. I had to chase her to see if she had cancelled my spot and when I can get a refund. She is apparently “trying to fill the space” - not seen it advertised on her Facebook pages like normal. I feel bad chasing again but I can’t go and I need that money back. I know she will be able to fill the space because its a sold out camp date. There’s probably a waiting list. My friend cancelled her spot and got refunded straight away.
Is that the beach camp or pickering? Just seen her advertising and the beach ones are full with a waiting list so you should have had your refund by now.
A reel with nettex just came up in my suggested, literally thought it was pepper and I was ready to skip on my merry way over to tattle to join in the mass moan, but this fat horse belongs to Allyapproved, so had a browse and then got angry when I saw this photo, so here I am regardless 😂
Just watched a story of hers and she is actually addressing the horses weight and has put him on a diet. So

Is that the beach camp or pickering? Just seen her advertising and the beach ones are full with a waiting list so you should have had your refund by now.

Just watched a story of hers and she is actually addressing the horses weight and has put him on a diet. So not as bad as RTG.

Cherryberry

Forgive me..nz ex rider and groom to a 19year old rider here. ( yes my daughter) but had to go and oogle Chelsea whites you tube. I'm binging..I KNOW!! But I'm just fascinated in the worst way. What stuck out to me was the xmas vlog where popcorn got a heap of presents. He seemed so..disinterested in life. Something got my unhappy horse radar twigging..and of course I coukd be wrong..but..he was in the stall just uninterested and not like the healthy pony I thought he'd be, trying to get out..trying to munch everything, if that was any of our ponies we had they would have been much more aware. And one in particular was very docile to the point where he visited old people homes but he had a certain interest in life about him. Especially because ( I think!) It's unnatural for horses to be in stalls and usually they are happy to get out and graze and roll and kick up the heels. That's our experience anyway where we had to box at night at the last grazers we were at.
As I said I very happy if I'm wrong. I love all horses no matter shape type or breed . He did seem happier out on the hunter trial course. The young girl us very camera confident isn't she? I have Noth daughters who acted danced etc and no way would they perform like that if I suggested they go.on YouTube.. and I did!!!! I started watching the xmas vlog and was expecting a huge living room. But they seemed to be a very small area. I thought they'd have an opulent living area full.of d'art and Hello! Magazine interior. Maybe she doesn't show off that side of life..I dunno I'm new to her.

If not ethnicity, What about just diverse backgrounds i.e. someone who scrimps and saves and is DIY at a livery yard? How about someone who is in the LGBTQ community, or god forbid someone who doesn't have a super sports horse, what about a turbo cob or a super shire?
A little imagination aside from four rich white women with identikit lifestyles.
I'd love to see someone who could really genuinely benefit from SUKO maybe like Canterring who is doing her best to improve on her loan horse at a friend's yard and has a got a a big following?

Very good point - I will do!
Also, I've just seen someone say it's an extension of their Virtual Eventing so maybe understand a bit better why it's them now.....
Simon Grieve is gay so that covers the LGBTQ community or is he not teaching this year. I know they where at his base last year.

EH1995

I t
The way I understood it they were living in the ‘Lake House’ on his mothers estate whilst their family home was renovated to suit them as a family not Tobys mother.
The stable build alone would have cost them more than my house is worth.
I think is hunt staff job is for fun and because he can, not because he needs too.
As an aside Jack and his surer have polo ponies near to me and they really are not well kept at all , not pleasant viewing when hacking past
Yes I’d say that’s pretty accurate, I think originally they did live on site at kennels when they first moved there after the ‘issues’ in Norfolk. Toby was an amateur huntsman (or I’m 99% sure he was) which means he has a kennel huntsman working under him who looks after hounds and whips in on a hunting day. The long and short is normally an amateur only really hunts them and walks out doesn’t do much in kennels (although this can vary I think) and doesn’t get paid (again though that varys) I’m not sure if he was a master too. I’ve helped out at my local pack and the vast majority of hunt staff are on standard equestrian grooms wage working long hours and doing the unpleasant side of things like the fallen stock and skinning, a side the Coles never show.

Last edited:

daledancer

I’ve just watched Tina’s stories whilst hacking yesterday.
She’s either very brave or very stupid.
If I spent the majority of my jack one handed and gawping at myself on my phone I’d be flat on the floor than my ill fitting arse is in the saddle!!
Pay attention to your bloody surroundings woman!!!!

Esme's "glow up" on tik tok. She has destroyed her hair with bleaching 😬
Pretty much everyone does 🙈

Loving the buck off banter podcast today, talking about influencers so it's extra relevant to this thread.
Muddy Mayhem's Karla talks about going to rockingham with a bunch of influencers and said that all but one of them were lovely... Who are we placing bets on being the one that isn't? Mine is Charlotte or Tina (if Tina was even there,I don't remember) lol!

It wasn’t Tina shes been commenting on Tina’s latest post helping her out.
She makes it look like it's really hard work and the horse is awful and uncomfortable to ride.

Last edited:

mumma mia

I stopped following Tina a while back because I couldn't handle the screeching amongst other things but her Instagram just popped up in my suggested and I've been thinking about this for a while. Every show jumping round she ever does looks rushed. I know he's forward going and has to be ridden forward but there's something alway looks a little off.

Side note, glad to Meg had a good run with Dee. Will be interesting to see what the decision is with Bear, whether they'll try another stallion or just leave her to be a hack for Hobbit and a bit of fun for Meg at home.
I think Tina is doing an amazing job riding Banks, especially through the winter and keeping it up, she was probably a little nervous as anyone would be which is why it probs seems a little rushed, Banks looks amazing in condition and her recent vlog with Cameron is just super.
They should try a different stallion for Bear, to see if she takes and holds to him.

Everything had gone now. I expect she will be keeping a low profile for a bit. Mines sounder than Sid and theres no way I would be taking her out on fun rides when the ground is like concrete. She is so fucking selfish for going on that fun ride.

Never thought of it like that! Some is purely bad look like was it bone fragments or somthing in Zoras fetlock. But if it’s all her horses then yes it’s odd.
If you think about it, as you mentioned…. Obi, Zora, Mo, Robyn, her home bred one with the shoulder, Blondie (who came with serious issues), Kenco, However the issues she has found have been quite serious to be fair. I think Didi is the only one, but will be interior see how she backs, but we know Miri does a wonderful job.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
She sounds delightful! I would actively avoid any brand that supports her, to be honest. To me it shows they think very little of horse welfare.
I didn’t find her like that and yes she’s right how many size 20 riders ( Ray is open about her dress size) do you see ?

I don’t think she is a good advocate for plus sized riders but that’s a different discussion

Shame for the hunt as Dominic Jones left it in quite a good position I’d heard.

Get the impression they paint the idyllic life but easy to do when you’ve got that much money. I too remember the post about voting and how she’d be a mother unable to feed her children, which was just a ridiculous comment to make. Toby has been doing up the house since leaving hunt service, so no income coming in to fund it all. There’s always going to be people more fortunate but they certainly come across very unaware of the reality normal life and money.
The eldest son is Jack Kidd’s but that does seem to be kept hush hush and the boy calls Toby “Daddy”
Mon I didn’t know Toby full gave up hunting. Anyone know why?

Jenievous

Chatty Member
The American one? Usually a fan of her, but less than impressed about how she's rushing Oakley into work. He's still so young, and huge, so he should have been left a bit longer
I thought she's literally only backed him and done a few bits and bobs and now he's turned away because she's pregnant. I rembember her explaining she'd have left him longer but that would have landed right at the end of her pregnancy/as she was giving birth so did a tiny bit whilst it was still early days and then once she's had the baby and had a bit of time she can finish riding him away

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
I doubt the saddle is the problem (Much like al the others!) More the fact here lower leg is swinging all over the place and her backside is CONSTANTLY thumping the poor horses back.
well yeah but she thinks the saddles are the issue, but if the horse is moving like that in the fittings, why an earth is she then buying it??