Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vam14

Megs constant “don’t you think she rides like a horse” when referring to Wilma is getting very annoying. By the very definition of the word she IS a horse, what the hell does she expect 🤬

What was it she said about Jeanette? She doesn’t want her life defined by the horses? Something like that I think. Maybe don’t have so many and keep breeding sub par ponies.
Maybe hobbit should stop breeding from unsound and dangerous horses. No wonder they can keep the unpredictable Ari if someone else is out there doing the work. As said above there is literally 3 in work. I wonder if they sold out Bryni and moose would they buy more in ?.

How does Meg know how good the bedding they are gifted is when she's only going to keep seeing newly mucked out stables :ROFLMAO:.
[/QUOTE]
Concord straw pellets used to be the bees knees so what happened with them? Or at least I gather she was sponsored by them I went on a bit of an insta stalk as advetures of megatron posted about them so I just skipped through her stories and Meg was tagged in one and I assume she was sponsored by them at one point.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
Oh dear poor RWC had a shit show session with Vossi in her lesson….. Looks like he was playing the antics he does when in the SJ arena 🫣

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
I guess the fact that she is only competing at 80/90/100 and only for a couple of months a year? She may be a professional vlogger, but is a definite grassroots rider. I remember years ago she used to compete BD and possibly BS in the winter months, but not in the last few years. It's been more about the #AD than moving up levels.
Sorry I meant more professionally ran than anything else!