Equestrian Influencers #14... #howNOTtobeanequestrian influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LincsLady22 for the thread title.

LOTLR has emotional response to anything and everything and we have seen dramatics over mudfever and rambling stories from Mummy but maybe a shake up with a new horse to play with.

Emd is married and can keep her channel handle as the surnames starts the same... What other reason to marry someone! Despite her best efforts, Addie is looking less green and more sullen, it's clear why Sprite is the forever darling.

Meg had a busy old time of it now groundhog Day at a very successful Badminton Grassroots has been and gone, she doesn't want a warmblood, a warmblood cross or a horse that's been "over produced" she wants a bargain ISH.... cos she has all of the above sat at home in fields, definitely not being over produced.

RWC still continues to horrify with her vlogs editing only including the considered good bits of Vossi so strapped tightly in and bucking when allowed an inch that god knows what the outtakes look like.

RTG has a terrifyingly fat Pepper but she's constantly told how gorgeous that fat wobbly cresty neck is by 12year olds allowed on their parents instas who know no better.

Not-so-Wimpy is been riding... Sorry "nursing" a lame horse for THREE YEARS, and now he's so lame he couldn't perform a dressage test, she's finally decided to call the vet in, in a teeth sucking moment of this will eat into my £2k budget for a new BE100 Eventer.
Mummy Munchausens has been sharing yet more private and personal information regarding poor Frankie's medical history and claiming even her dog is a qualified Doctor and Horsewhisperer rolled into one, quite the remarkable talent in that family they must all be drinking the same (salt) water supplied by mummy.
Many more accounts I'm sure you can add, quite frankly all a great example in their own ways of #howNOTtobeanequestrian

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

LOTLR has emotional response to anything and everything and we have seen dramatics over mudfever and rambling stories from Mummy but maybe a shake up with a new horse to play with.

Emd is married and can keep her channel handle as the surnames starts the same... What other reason to marry someone! Despite her best efforts, Addie is looking less green and more sullen, it's clear why Sprite is the forever darling.

Meg had a busy old time of it now groundhog Day at a very successful Badminton Grassroots has been and gone, she doesn't want a warmblood, a warmblood cross or a horse that's been "over produced" she wants a bargain ISH.... cos she has all of the above sat at home in fields, definitely not being over produced.

RWC still continues to horrify with her vlogs editing only including the considered good bits of Vossi so strapped tightly in and bucking when allowed an inch that god knows what the outtakes look like.

RTG has a terrifyingly fat Pepper but she's constantly told how gorgeous that fat wobbly cresty neck is by 12year olds allowed on their parents instas who know no better.

Not-so-Wimpy is been riding... Sorry "nursing" a lame horse for THREE YEARS, and now he's so lame he couldn't perform a dressage test, she's finally decided to call the vet in, in a teeth sucking moment of this will eat into my £2k budget for a new BE100 Eventer.
Mummy Munchausens has been sharing yet more private and personal information regarding poor Frankie's medical history and claiming even her dog is a qualified Doctor and Horsewhisperer rolled into one, quite the remarkable talent in that family they must all be drinking the same (salt) water supplied by mummy.
Many more accounts I'm sure you can add, quite frankly all a great example in their own ways of #howNOTtobeanequestrian
I just want to give you a shoutout for making the new thread 😂 cos I tried to follow those instructions and it confused me so much I gave up!

Following on from the last thread about wimpy - she said she pulled him up in the dressage but how can we possibly know that’s true? Also, if he’s been struggling to stay sound for 3 years you can’t tell me he was fine in the warmup! She was clearly wanting to see if she could get away with competing her horse in pain.

I’d put money on her giving him something to do what he’s done all this time too.. she’s already admitted to knowingly masking (sorry nursing) this for 3 years so she’s probably one of those people who thinks their horse is fine for hammering cos they wake up “sound” after two sachets of bute the night before

Reactions: 7

Such a shame at how Addie is turning out tbh. I'm wondering if the poor mare is just bored/tired/in need of a break.

Reactions: 2
Following on from the last thread about wimpy - she said she pulled him up in the dressage but how can we possibly know that’s true?
It might show up on the horses BE record as an elimination (rather than a retirement) if the judge pulled her up - does anyone know his registered name?

It might show up on the horses BE record as an elimination (rather than a retirement) if the judge pulled her up - does anyone know his registered name?
You can search by riders as well can't you? So if anyone knows her full name then you can search that way too.

Reactions: 1
it was an unaffiliated and she seems to just put him under Pat when she competes unaffiliated. It was an R when I had a nosey to see how she got on

Miri H's vlog that disappeared last night is back up again - I think she forgot to include the sponsorship in the title.

Saying she's been 'nursing' the issue for 3 years? Basically means she's been ignoring it. And she obviously can't see how awful that sounds or she wouldn't have posted it. I can't stand her 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not influencer related but still horsey. Do you ever read a post in a horse group and think what the actual duck, how have you managed to live with long with a single brain cell. Just seen a post about water buckets and the posters response to one was she can’t keep a hose in the stable. I’m not sure about you but the yard hosepipe gets tidied at the tap rather than left all over the yard. Theres plenty more WTF posts

Reactions: 6
”Frankies dog is now a qualified doctor” had me crying laughing, you’ve just got to see the humour in that account because the reality is actually frightening.

Reactions: 5
I don't follow RWC but made the mistake of having a look at her latest vlog. Jesus.
She is going into those jumps practically cantering on the spot, with her horse's head on it's chest, mouth strapped shut. No wonder it is bucking and swishing the tail. She's also turning far too tight. How did she ever get so many followers???

Reactions: 4
Out of curiosity, what was the beef that Tina had with wimpy eventer? Did someone say that Tina didn’t get on with her at all stars?

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity, what was the beef that Tina had with wimpy eventer? Did someone say that Tina didn’t get on with her at all stars?
Tina was in a branch-off Twitter eventing Facebook group a few years back, funnily enough when she first got Banksy. She hinted that Wimpy was completely fake and let it be known that she didn’t like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.