Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
As someone competing in the 90 at badminton, I actually couldn’t disagree more. The fences last year were mainly rider frighteners, which would have suited me as I’ve done over 10 years hunting. This year looks to be more challenging technically, and the fences haven’t been dressed yet on this years course photos. I’d rather it not be a dressage competition! I won’t be near the top of the leaderboard after dressage!
Good luck!
---
The Agnifilo sisters are seriously fucked up. Never in my life would I take videos of my horse being put to sleep. They have videos of her being injected, going down, and dying. It's just sick. And then to make a sad edit to the videos and post it online?! What the fuck is wrong with people
That poor mare’s struggles since she was born were plastered over social media

Last edited:

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I notice Dahli is little roached in his back. My horse has a slight roach and is tail swishy the same as Dahli, I wonder if that’s what may cause the tail swish. Dahli looks so awkward jumping IMO.

Moniker

VIP Member
I was going to quote one of the Esme posts but thread was full.....my 9 year old likes her vlogs and I'm comfortable with her watching them. She hasn't asked for a lemieux saddle pad yet 🙄. I get how the vlogs aren't everyone's thing, but I find her likeable and harmless. I've enjoyed some of them too, but yes, she can come across awkward when interviewing. Makes her relatable?!
Anyway, I don't show my daughter Harlow or Frankie's ponies, and she's not interested in VE squad. Esme works for that age I think and isn't problematic in the way the blogging kids/mums often are
Esme has a massive tween following; my daughter and her friends adore her.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
Now it should be clear to everyone that meg going to badminton was NEVER in doubt. Between the boost that the BBC coverage will give her profile/brand combined with the product endorsement, it could easily be a gbp10-15k+ payday - maybe more if the treats products is a revenue share arrangement. And that's all before she puts a foot in a stirrup...fair play to her. Very impressive monetization
Where are you getting these figures?

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I think that's a bit unfair. If you spent a day at work would that be a wasted day? I think it's a double standard to moan all these influencers get stuff for free, but also to moan when they go out to work. It might not be a conventional job, but it's still a job nevertheless.
No because I’m not trying to do two jobs at the same time. As I’ve said I don’t blame any of them in the slightest for going the influencer route while they can and as I don’t have a horse anymore I couldnt care less what they are gifted or not. My biggest gripe with influencers doesn’t apply here as they none have children, it’s just interesting watching someone try two be two things at the same time and unfortunately I think her eventing career is
Suffering for the influencing. Only Meg could tell you whether it’s worth it or not?

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I’m not fan girling over Meg. It’s just unfair to slag her off for trying to keep her name out there. She can’t be moaned at for getting free shit then moaned at for keeping her sponsors happy by jeeping her name put there to advertise their products.
Again, where is the slagging off? You’re replying to me and you keep saying this yet can’t show me anywhere that I have slagged her off, I’ve congratulated her on what she’s doing fgs!

takeiteasy

See I think last years Badders 90 course looked much better, however has anyone looked at the 100 course!? Bet Meg is glad she isn’t doing that 😂 is there any other way of watching it other than paying for badminton tv?

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Gutted she won’t be having a podium finish on Dee but incredible result all around none the less!
---
Anyone know what the prizes are this year?