Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlewonder

Chatty Member
I’m all for treating yourself but why on Earth would you spend nearly £25 on a birthday “cake” for yourself if you always act like things are too expensive?!

It’s a rocky road pizza which I’m sure tastes great (and small businesses are right to make a reasonable profit) but you could easily, even as a crap baker, make something similar to that and it taste good or buy a proper nice birthday dinner for less!? Or fine, treat yourself to a £25 birthday rocky road, but don’t then act like someone selling baby vests for £1.50 on Vinted is fleecing you 🤣

& on that note I’m off to make some rocky road 😍

Reactions: 13

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
She's draining me today with her minute by minute run down of her day 😴

But I suppose I've watched every single one so jokes on me 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 13

NormaBates

Chatty Member
I really don't get her. So she's had a lovely week, like the last poster mentioned she's been with her family so not solo parenting, and she's burnt out???? All she's shown is chilling and eating and pottering with the kids?? Wtf is up with her!? Even when she's allegedly happy she's still not happy.
Miserable cow

Reactions: 12

JH31

Poor hattie probably doesn't get home from nursery til nearly 5 then is in bed for 6. I know parents work and sometimes you don't get to spend as much time with them as you'd like, but doesn't she want to spend a little more time with them when she gets home?
Oh this makes me feel sad. I may offend some people here but I just wouldn’t go back full time. Up early to be dropped at nursery, picked up and then home and bed for the poor baby.

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Her kids go to bed really early, so she has time for a soak before bed, her kids sleep through until 6am, so why is she needing extra sleep? She really is a screwed up person. She’s never content.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
My 3 year old sprog has an absolutely hideous bright blue christmas tree in his room from asda that cost me £6.00! It even came with lights! We got some 50p decs from asda and some poundshop baubles, then I let him chuck them all on. He added a few plastic dinosaurs for good measure too 😄 it's actually looking great! I think I prefer it to mine 🤣

She's so uptight and rigid, she's missing out on so many fun activities. You don't have to spend a lot either. We'll now get this tree out every single year till he's sick of it and I shall enjoy every minute 🤣🤣

• Heart

TruthTeller1036

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if my sons nursery just failed it’s ofsted for safeguarding issues he would be straight out of there

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
A full night sleep....MOAN
A broken night sleep....MOAN.

Emma. Please tell us what do you enjoy because so far you are the most miserable bint on Instagram.

justwondering

Chatty Member
Bet James won't be able to just play hungry hippos, some maths will be involved and probably deep discussions about where hippos originate from 🙄

• Haha

anonymous1221

If she didn’t log every single event of her day on Instagram, she’d probably be amazed at how much time she saves to be able to do all these things she loves to complain about.

• Haha
I don’t think ive ever eaten overnight oats & felt stuffed afterwards. And she’s not the only one who eats lunch at 1:20. I had 3 colleagues who ate at 3pm on Monday because we were so busy but I didn’t see them posting on social media for sympathy. You literally feel she wants to be congratulated for living her life some days.

Karliz

VIP Member
Great title, just to show how boring she is her last thread lasted almost a year😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
She’ll probably work half of the Easter holidays (at least) doing booster classes for GCSEs rather than spending it with her children, too. I find it highly doubtful that the school would have asked her to come back early to pay her for 2 weeks that they didn’t need to…
It’s illegal for the school to ask. She 100% has gone to them asking to go back early!

Reactions: 11