Emmylou Loves #91 ZimLou still has no clue, oxtail slop to make you poo, where is SallySue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emmylou Loves #91 ZimLou still has no clue, oxtail slop to make u poo, where is SallySue?

(Sorry I had to shorten it)

Congratulations to @slap2fish2gether ! Another bewdiful thread from our Brother Tattler!

You win a years worth of dental treatment from Bond Street Dental! Let’s be honest LazyLou has been neglecting her teeth for a while and she’s happy for you to finish her course of aligners. That nurse with the fingerless gloves will be in contact to arrange….🧤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Great
Emmylou Loves #91 ZimLou still has no clue, oxtail slop to make u poo, where is SallySue?

(Sorry I had to shorten it)

Congratulations to @slap2fish2gether ! Another bewdiful thread from our Brother Tattler!

You win a years worth of dental treatment from Bond Street Dental! Let’s be honest LazyLou has been neglecting her teeth for a while and she’s happy for you to finish her course of aligners. That nurse with the fingerless gloves will be in contact to arrange….🧤
Great minds @Michy02 - I just created the same thread (I'll have it deleted)

Congratulations @slap2fish2gether 'Brother Tattler"

Amy has been quiet this week - maybe a comedown from the Vegas dicke-chase and the Virgin giveaway, announcing her STEWdio 10 blink and you'll miss it segment each Thursday on a show that only a handful of pensioners watch.

Seems she had a fleeting nod to her Vietnamese heritage for a hot minute, but it back on the ZIM-train.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Great

Great minds @Michy02 - I just created the same thread (I'll have it deleted)

Congratulations @slap2fish2gether 'Brother Tattler"

Amy has been quiet this week - maybe a comedown from the Vegas dicke-chase and the Virgin giveaway, announcing her STEWdio 10 blink and you'll miss it segment each Thursday on a show that only a handful of pensioners watch.

Seems she had a fleeting nod to her Vietnamese heritage for a hot minute, but it back on the ZIM-train.
Oh sorry I didn’t see it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
EDIT to add-
Eating more sausage with some sausage for a change!

I love it when she goes to ground. Either comes back with a sob story, mad dog busy or bounces back into a "happy Tuesday morning" at 4pm. Which will it be??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is up to something. What day is her tv starring Embarrasing day

Reactions: 4
WTAF? Is she drying wet (presumably freshly laundered) clothes by dumping them on top of that filthy carpet?? Get a bloody clothes horse/rack. That’s so gross.

[could be completely wrong on this as I watched her stories without sound]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
WTAF? Is she drying wet (presumably freshly laundered) clothes by dumping them on top of that filthy carpet?? Get a bloody clothes horse/rack. That’s so gross.

[could be completely wrong on this as I watched her stories without sound]
That carpet with clean clothes drying ffs she is foul.....🤢🤢🤢🤢. 100 percent will end up eating out, just a cheeky $60 steak for lunch on a Tuesday. Aren't us Fezzas all having that for lunch today???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It must pain her that all her family are so attractive looking and she is so unattractive looking.

Has she been nominated for a Logie? Will she be attending the Logie’s? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she posts another photo of the boys and her at lunch this moron dressed in her finest shein trackie at a restaurant. Clearly she’s paying otherwise no one would be caught dead out with her looking like tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In last couple of days we have been able to cross SillySallySue and the Bailey Nelsons off the Bingo sheet.

However never in a million years would I have put "drying clean clothes on the filthy hovel carpet" on the sheet.
Surely she's not the full quid🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That carpet with clean clothes drying ffs she is foul.....🤢🤢🤢🤢. 100 percent will end up eating out, just a cheeky $60 steak for lunch on a Tuesday. Aren't us Fezzas all having that for lunch today???
I’ve actually turned into VietLou today and made a yummy Beef Lemongrass 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Also, the nest at the back of her head 😆
Wouldn’t surprise me if something was growing in there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.