Emmylou Loves #78 A unitard on a unit of lard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have facts and inside info on that. There was NEVER ANY STALKER. Hundred percent assured. There was the the ACT LADY that messaged her and a bit cray cray- she threw this lady under the bus and blurred the lines between the ACT LADY being the stalker. It was never the case. The stalker story came about because she heard that someone had seen her and the kids at her local park (which isn’t hard as half the school Kids hang out at the same park. It happened right at the same weekend as someone on GOMI found her plagiarised recipe. Also this was the same weekend she headed off to her fat farm in Geelong and she was off socials. The plagiarised recipe blew up all our socals. GOMI went off!! Everyone found the plagiarised recipe near word for word. When she came back on after hiding for a few days- she had the bigggest sook and heaving cry (my husband still laughs as her heavy , gulping, heaving ranting cry ). She came back on and to deflect the plagiarism she came On and said oh i have a stalker …. Plus ive heard about this supposedly plagiarised recipe cry cry cry it’s just a “”fuckin recipe’ and it’s my mums/sister recipe. She threw her family under the bus- claimed they shared it with her. Not true. It was a BBC RECIPE . She insinuated that the Stalker was the ACT lady.shared this womens online history which I shan’t reshare (in fact I can’t recall clearly). She deflected and hid her cheesecake #cheescakegate Plagiarised BBC RECIPE.
She had shared this recipe complete with big words and American or British spelling/quantities /oven temps.

She went on a deleting spree - deleted alll her videos making cheese cake in the highlights.
It was the highlight of GOMI back them. She is a liar. Thats why her book was pushed back as the publisher copped it and then COVID hit and her book was pushed back further .

If you want to annoy her ask about a Cheesecake! Maybe there is a sugar free version.
At the time making cheesecake for her was like making oxtail every week - after that plagiarised revelation she never ever made one again.

edit: here is her addressing the cheeacake gate. Making excuse.
Well holy tit 🤣🤣🤣
Amy Lou can run but she can’t hide from us.

Great work, thank you for service ma’am

Reactions: 16
Give them a bleeping real burger EL for duck sake. Buy one even just once for a change. You need to prep the children for soup but S asks for a burger and you dish up a dry boring ass wrap

Reactions: 16
Give them a bleeping real burger EL for duck sake. Buy one even just once for a change. You need to prep the children for soup but S asks for a burger and you dish up a dry boring ass wrap
Nina wholeheartedly understand not giving in to every kids want, but every now and again surprise them and say yes, throw them a bone for gods sake.
Especially since one kid is away at camp, go have a treat / takeaway night, she won’t have to shell out as much.

But yet, all weekend she ate and ate and ate out!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So she asks Sage what he wants for dinner and he says a burger so she makes wraps? Selfish duck.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes nothing screams sexy like a beach ball out in the rain bbqing fatty grease meat 😷
She likes to show off how she can handle some sizzling meat
---
You know, when she snips up a sausage with scissors I’m sure that’s some form of foreplay 🍆✂

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t find anything on the web about “smashing meat to release the protein to make it taste meatier” am I crazy? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t find anything on the web about “smashing meat to release the protein to make it taste meatier” I’m a crazy? 🫠
Nah, it’s a secret, got to beat ya meat to active the proteins darl.
Like Pete Evans and his activated almonds

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t find anything on the web about “smashing meat to release the protein to make it taste meatier” I’m a crazy? 🫠
Party pack if your crazt then Amylou is mire than a nutjob.
---
Nah, it’s a secret, got to beat ya meat to active the proteins darl.
Like Pete Evans and his activated almonds
Is that when you take silver coloidal?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have facts and inside info on that. There was NEVER ANY STALKER. Hundred percent assured. There was the the ACT LADY that messaged her and a bit cray cray- she threw this lady under the bus and blurred the lines between the ACT LADY being the stalker. It was never the case. The stalker story came about because she heard that someone had seen her and the kids at her local park (which isn’t hard as half the school Kids hang out at the same park. It happened right at the same weekend as someone on GOMI found her plagiarised recipe. Also this was the same weekend she headed off to her fat farm in Geelong and she was off socials. The plagiarised recipe blew up all our socals. GOMI went off!! Everyone found the plagiarised recipe near word for word. When she came back on after hiding for a few days- she had the bigggest sook and heaving cry (my husband still laughs as her heavy , gulping, heaving ranting cry ). She came back on and to deflect the plagiarism she came On and said oh i have a stalker …. Plus ive heard about this supposedly plagiarised recipe cry cry cry it’s just a “”fuckin recipe’ and it’s my mums/sister recipe. She threw her family under the bus- claimed they shared it with her. Not true. It was a BBC RECIPE . She insinuated that the Stalker was the ACT lady.shared this womens online history which I shan’t reshare (in fact I can’t recall clearly). She deflected and hid her cheesecake #cheescakegate Plagiarised BBC RECIPE.
She had shared this recipe complete with big words and American or British spelling/quantities /oven temps.

She went on a deleting spree - deleted alll her videos making cheese cake in the highlights.
It was the highlight of GOMI back them. She is a liar. Thats why her book was pushed back as the publisher copped it and then COVID hit and her book was pushed back further .

If you want to annoy her ask about a Cheesecake! Maybe there is a sugar free version.
At the time making cheesecake for her was like making oxtail every week - after that plagiarised revelation she never ever made one again.

edit: here is her addressing the cheeacake gate. Making excuse.
Wow - a leopard doesn't change its spots does it. Still lying, still scamming, still showing her gut..

Reactions: 12
Bathing the plants in the bath, when it has been raining almost all day in Melbourne.

I'm no green thumb, but I'm sure putting them out in the rain instead of sitting in a bath of water is the same thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The oven is probably broken.
She's mentioned before that it doesn't work very well! She has every right to request a replacement oven. Such a strange rental arrangement where the house usually looks trashed in return for very little maintenance or updates. I don't understand why she doesn't want her home to be warm, tidy and welcoming for her children,

Reactions: 13
Wow, what a piss poor effort this is!!! You fucken mole buy your kids a proper burger and chips
Why doesn't she treat them to Andrew's Hamburgers in Albert park (IMO - the best burgers in Melbourne) just once. Right opposite Dumb@ss and Fuckw1t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.