Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It was -3 the afternoon/night we went to Sovereign Hill for the faux snow & lights last year. Hope she wears a crop top for vanity purposes & freezes her t*ts off. The invite will most likely be just for the ticket price which is expensive enough for a family. But you spend a lot of $ if you don’t take your own food. Don’t forget to pack 4 kilos of rice salad, some tea bags & some chicken snichtxzel for the kids. Good luck convincing No Sugar Lou to let the kids go in the lolly shop!
And some thermos hot dogs too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Buttercup725

VIP Member
What idiot would be sitting there watching that thinking "Oh she had them that long when she went to Vegas, trip before last"
Why would she honestly think people are that invested in her, they remember the length of her nails from 12 or more months ago....
Christ she's a dickehead
Where are her many rings?

Reactions: 6

hotpussy

VIP Member
I love the mixture of low and high end 😂
I use the Chantecaille Jasmine and Lily healing Mask as well and it is so worth it.
Yes! is HANDS DOWN the best night mask/moisturiser ever. Only high end piece of skin care I buy but at $166 for a tiny pot i use it sparingly!. Love it!! Anyone who knows their products and ingredients would never buy any of Lou's shit!

Reactions: 5

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm in bits reading all your Fezza posts this morning!

Also, surely Mumma isn't using that Garnier Fructis on her own hair?!
Might be a Fezza with a better eye, but I couldn't see any decent shampoo and conditioner in there?
Im all Mco Beauty atm, but my hair only gets the good stuff. Surely everyone knows not to use that crap on any type of bleached/colored/processed hair?
Would probably explain why the girls hair looks like greasy string too.
She has her dandruff shampoo.

Screen_Recording_20240628_062907_Instagram_exported_39855~2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5