Emmylou Loves #113 Low hanging tits, dinner plate nips, jiggly bits and Mac ‘n’ Cheese lips.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @StickyTapeTits on the thread title! Your Kmart charity bear, a pre worn (and unwashed) pair of size 12 Camilla bikini bottoms and a few leftover sticky chicken wings should be arriving in the post any day soon, in a pre loved Bymaay bag! Actually, on second thought, times are tough and money is tight. Might just get Uncle Cow to drop it off to you.

Keep on smiling, Fezzas! We've got a whole summer of crazy ahead!
20231227_232039.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Congrats @StickyTapeTits on the thread title! Your Kmart charity bear, a pre worn (and unwashed) pair of size 12 Camilla bikini bottoms and a few leftover sticky chicken wings should be arriving in the post any day soon, in a pre loved Bymaay bag!

View attachment 2652668
Even though I'm totally disgusted looking at her snatch close up, I can't help but laugh! Well done on the thread title STT ☺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Emmy said to her Mum "I'm about to blow your Vietnamese mind" as she sets up Equaliser 3 for her Mum to watch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just want to quote this from @YankeeRoo from the last thread

What the duck. Does she know people when they film dont actually eat??? They fake it and then the camera stops recording them. Not this bleeping glutton. Probably takes 15 takes so she can eat everything. Grub. Her teeth are cooked. Such a waste of bond st. She cant stick to anything for more than 12 mins. Disgusting wench.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Congrats @StickyTapeTits on the thread title! Your Kmart charity bear, a pre worn (and unwashed) pair of size 12 Camilla bikini bottoms and a few leftover sticky chicken wings should be arriving in the post any day soon, in a pre loved Bymaay bag! Actually, on second thought, times are tough and money is tight. Might just get Uncle Cow to drop it off to you.

View attachment 2652668
Jesus
Just got back form a girls dinner and and greeted by this..'low hanging labia! I'm done!!!🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought she said the spring rolls were for Boxing Day when she was making them

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone commented on what No Nuts was wearing Xmas Day?
Lowes floral shirt, daggy as duck jeans and the ugliest slip on thong things. Looked old and dopey as ever. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This lunatic has set me right off this morning. What the duck is so funny?
Her mums an idiot too and so is aaron.
Do they have some TBI that makes the whole bunch of them laugh at absolutely nothing?
Aaron is a fucken sad sack loser. Emmy is a controlling, rabid dog. Their mum is just dumb as tit.
I know they dont have Pseudobulbar affect bc Emmy just laughs at herself and no other times the miserable tub of lard.
If I saw her on the beach last night id have punched her in the throat so bleeping hard. Neurotic fuckstick. Wish the ATO would hurry up and humble her for 12 mins. Sometimes i need the break from the insanity she brings to the table. Broke ass, ugly ass, witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She loves having her Mumma around so why hasn’t she seen her in 2 years?

Goodluck with the ATO today Emmy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The cosy co-parenting or whatever she calls it is a joke. Shouldn’t it be that when at dad’s he provides food for them, vegan, vegetarian whatever. It won’t kill them to eat that style of food unlike the fat laden crap mumma dishes up. No of this just dropping off food for The Children if they don’t like their dad’s food let them go without, none of them will starve. Should be called the F’wit Family not the Loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg I just caught up, been so busy with Christmas and moving into our new house. This house will eventually be a knock down and the old lil house we are in is smaller than our previous one, already I look at our excess stuff and it’s driving me mad. How does she live with so much stuff, I’m decluttering asap!!
Also if she included some vegan options in her Christmas ebook, it potentially could have sold heaps more as it’s a point of difference.

Imagine if this witch saved her Vegas money and took the kids for a fabulous Queensland holiday for the summer break. She’s so selfish, it’s really sad for those kids.

Surely her family think she’s a mad dog for filling herself all the time. And for the clams on the wall.

Sorry for random thoughts, it’s been a while lol

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Emmylou had mountains of Christmas food leftover and Aaron just moved house, so I don’t blame him for seeing if there was any food to scrounge. I think Emmylou likes to pretend that they have this great relationship and that he needs her, but it seems like it’s only started up again now that she’s stopped chasing cardigans.

Reactions: 32
Omg I just caught up, been so busy with Christmas and moving into our new house. This house will eventually be a knock down and the old lil house we are in is smaller than our previous one, already I look at our excess stuff and it’s driving me mad. How does she live with so much stuff, I’m decluttering asap!!
Also if she included some vegan options in her Christmas ebook, it potentially could have sold heaps more as it’s a point of difference.

Imagine if this witch saved her Vegas money and took the kids for a fabulous Queensland holiday for the summer break. She’s so selfish, it’s really sad for those kids.

Surely her family think she’s a mad dog for filling herself all the time. And for the clams on the wall.

She wouldn't even need to go that far, there are plenty of excellent places to take kids on holiday in Victoria. But she's never going to do that unless it's a sponsored trip.

Reactions: 19

By filling I meant filming loloool but filling works.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is the “blow your Vietnamese mind” comment all about? I don’t get it, it’s a very bizarre comment to make. What’s she implying?

anyway mumma looking gawjus as usual. Also wondering how those e-books sales went? All dried up now I’d assume. I bet she wouldn’t have made much more than $1-2k.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.