Emmylou Loves #105 thinkin she looks sexy & tryna be a flirt, when she really looks like a busted Frankfurt

What will our Bogan Gal from Bunbury wear to Oaks Day

• A BinJuice and Blowjob outfit (Biannnnca and Brigit) in Fluffy Pink or bright Orange? Perhaps Pink

• Her Zoe Loss Jockey Silks as posed for in Albert Park for the photo shoot early in the year

• A tight fitting Effie Kats dress

• Anything that includes her Clod Hoppers complete with dead skin attached to them

• An OOMPA LOOMPA to match her blackface/OrangeFace phase she is currently going through

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @exflighty on your title.

I had to make a couple of small changes to fit it in.

As old mate is going to Oaks day tomorrow - I thought I'd do a Poll (sort of like a cup draw to get into the theme of things)

I'm not sure about everyone else - but I cannot wait for tomorrow's Race Day disaster to unfold. The outfit, the dancing, the pretending to be someone important.

BRING IT ON!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My boss will be there tomorrow at the birdcage, i sent him a pic of her. he wil be on the lookout!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Damn, Mr Babe#3 had tickets to the birdcage tomorrow and he refused them as he needs to be in Sydney. I normally don’t attend any race events but I would have loved to have gone to see her in real life.

I think we can expect the off-the-shoulder hot pink furry thing with stilettos and lots of bling.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And she's off to lunch.

Showed us all the rings White November loaned? her. One ring alone is about $2k.

Screen_Recording_20231108_132022_Instagram_exported_1614~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20231108_132148_Instagram_exported_24455~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20231108_132148_Instagram_exported_29120~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Those rings are not cheap - I would be interested to know if they have been gifted or loaned. If they have been loaned, I wonder if it is the intention to just wear them going for some lunch?? I find it strange to loan out some rings, get some grub to wear them and then charge customers the full price for items that have been worn.

She also shows her lack of taste in wearing too many, too tights rings in her sausage finger.
---
Um excuse me Emmy, ur dogs are on the amazing couch!!

View attachment 2558572
this could be little Miss C in 30 years time! 😮

Reactions: 19
How does loaning of jewellery work? If I went in to buy something from that boutique, is there a chance some influencer has already worn it out to lunch and then to a booze fuelled day at the races? Coz I hate the idea of that?

Reactions: 26
Suck tit moll 🖕🏽! I’m on the couch AND I have my witch over with some Bacardi Breezers. Wednesday roots never felt so gooood 💦
IMG_4042.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why does her face always look dirty? It looks more dirty than usual. And the sleeves on that dress look like they are going to split at any time and so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.