Emmawill2014 #4 Money doesn’t matter to Emma Will, as Dave’s parents will foot the bill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry I know people can’t help their accents, but her accent is genuinely awful 🙊 like nails on a chalk board

Reactions: 2
I'm honestly starting to think she can't cook. That sausage casserole she basically just dumped a load of things in the slow cooker without following a recipe. I'm sorry but I wouldn't eat that. Why wouldn't you brown the sausages first hand. She's obviously been reading on here 👀👋

What in the ever loving duck is that sausage casserole. That is a bleeping crime. Revolting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm honestly starting to think she can't cook. That sausage casserole she basically just dumped a load of things in the slow cooker without following a recipe. I'm sorry but I wouldn't eat that. Why wouldn't you brown the sausages first hand. She's obviously been reading on here 👀👋
It’s like when she just cuts up chicken without moving the white/bloody bits 🤢 I commented once saying it’s criminal and she said Dave removed them, but she even posted her putting it in the oven with the white bits still on

She’s so lazy. That’s what’s her problem is. It’s like when she puts mince in the slow cooker. All I can think of is all the fat it’s cooking in. Must be so greasy.

The way I ran to tattle quicker than Jean slater could say “sausage surprise”!!! IM SORRY BUT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT LOOKS LIKE VOMIT AND SLOPPY SOGGY SAUSAGES😫 Them poor kids is all I can say! I would never dream of serving that slop to my kids, they probably serve better food in a prison!!!

The way I ran to tattle quicker than Jean slater could say “sausage surprise”!!! IM SORRY BUT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU EVEN MAKE IT LOOKS LIKE VOMIT AND SLOPPY SOGGY SAUSAGES😫 Them poor kids is all I can say! I would never dream of serving that slop to my kids, they probably serve better food in a prison!!!
Even if she’d bothered to brown the sausages first, it would have still look awful. Clearly the reason they live off frozen food and takeaways!
I get that not everyone is a brilliant cook, but if you choose to have so many kids, and have limited money, there are healthier, pre prepared options are could afford. I love cooking, but struggle with coming up with different ideas so use hello fresh, gusto etc sometimes. Not that I want to see another influencer sharing their code, but at least they’d be getting food that doesn’t look like a bowl of greasy dicks!

As much as I’ve gone off get ex bezzie mate, Hannah, at least she cooks.

Instead of saying her house looks like it does because she’s forever chasing a child around, why not spend some of that hard earned cash 🙄 and buy some stairgates, that way she can get on with cleaning the pig sty up

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her "Birthday gifts" from her hubby screams last minute dash round Tesco? 🙈

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think her "Birthday gifts" from her hubby screams last minute dash round Tesco? 🙈
100%. And oh my god she’s even more unbearable on her birthday than usual. Making Dave drive all round town so she can get a free cake from here there and everywhere

Well they don't go anywhere else so suppose its best thing for her lol
---
100%. And oh my god she’s even more unbearable on her birthday than usual. Making Dave drive all round town so she can get a free cake from here there and everywhere
Didn't she do this last year

Where most normal fathers of six children would be out working.

Reactions: 3
Don't understand why she had lunch out with only two of her kids why not take them all out after school for tea? The fact she had a proper birthday cake but the kids had a box mix cake she did. I reckon she picked them presents up here self

Reactions: 1
Why is she spending so much money on brownie and cake boxes while her kids get sausage sandwiches for tea which probably came from the 1000 too good to go bags she's got this week 🙄🙄🙄🙄