Emmawill2014 #4 Money doesn’t matter to Emma Will, as Dave’s parents will foot the bill.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got six kids, does the absolute bare minimum every day, but loves spending her in-laws money in Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, Costco, Home Bargains, B&M, Greggs, Costa, Starbucks, and all the local takeaways, because she’s got six kids innit.

Thanks to @cryptix for the thread title.

Reactions: 2
Her latest video apparently feels so strongly about not going through another pregnancy yet does absolutely nothing to prevent it. It's like she's forgotten how babies are made. She's done these videos for clout and attention that's all. Why would you tell a bunch of randoms on the internet this??

Reactions: 5
Her latest video apparently feels so strongly about not going through another pregnancy yet does absolutely nothing to prevent it. It's like she's forgotten how babies are made. She's done these videos for clout and attention that's all. Why would you tell a bunch of randoms on the internet this??
She knows the pregnancy tests bring in views. As discussed on the previous thread, her rant about the NHS refusing to sterilise her after her 5this so hypocritical considering she went on to actively try to conceive a 6th. So the NHS were correct. The thought of there two greaseballs at it, makes me heave.

I’m by no means a prude but why does she feel the need to let the whole of TikTok know they have sex? Like we get it, most of us have sex multiple times a week too Emma. You actually have children of secondary school age do you not think of them seeing your content and being embarrassed? I mean guessing not since she’s said how the youngest two are always in the bed🤕🤕🤕

After my 2nd I was asked if I wanted to be sterilised, I said no, hormones and all that jazz, after the 3rd I said yes but then said no, again hormones 😩 so after the 4th I was sterilised, biggest regret of my life. Not because no more babies, but periods after are another level. I just don’t get how she’s saying they refused her, unless it’s different areas. I need to add we both work 😂

Reactions: 1
She is really on a woe is me today! All the videos saying how ill she is but she has to still do things. Welcome to the real world most people don't have the luxury of being at home all day. Most have to go to work, look after the kids, cook and clean and run them to multiple activities etc.... would love to be able to go and lie down in the afternoon. She hasn't got a clue what's it actually like as she's never worked a day in her life, Dave's parents must be thrilled with paying to keep them in tiktok rubbish and processed food.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who thinks it’s absolutely bizarre how Dave is a complete walk over? Dave’s family bought them an entire house and everything else, yet he’s the one who’s now got a job whilst she lays on the sofa all day? Even Dave does all the school run etc whilst Emma sits in the passenger seat stuffing her face with McDonald’s, Starbucks and anything else she can fit in her mouth.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s absolutely bizarre how Dave is a complete walk over? Dave’s family bought them an entire house and everything else, yet he’s the one who’s now got a job whilst she lays on the sofa all day? Even Dave does all the school run etc whilst Emma sits in the passenger seat stuffing her face with McDonald’s, Starbucks and anything else she can fit in her mouth.
He’s not got a proper job. He probably cuts someone’s grass once a week. He is not supporting them financially anyway. He is a big drip though.

Absolutely no need for that breakfast this morning. Why would you set you kids up for the day with sugary processed rubbish. Have them after tea and an evening treat. So many more choices for a healthy breakfast. Treats in moderation and health balanced diet. How can they both knowingly feed their children rubbish processed food.

Absolutely no need for that breakfast this morning. Why would you set you kids up for the day with sugary processed rubbish. Have them after tea and an evening treat. So many more choices for a healthy breakfast. Treats in moderation and health balanced diet. How can they both knowingly feed their children rubbish processed food.
it's just crazy to me how she'll buy all this shite especially for breakfast, then claim to not be able to afford free range eggs

That Irish fry up she made looked disgusting. Putting butter on beans 🤢🤢 that house must absolutely stink.

Imagine making such a big deal because you, a parent, have taken your own kids into town during half term 🙄 she’s such a weirdo

Imagine making such a big deal because you, a parent, have taken your own kids into town during half term 🙄 she’s such a weirdo
And going in about 6 kids constantly.
Yeah people will comment and people will judge.you shouldn't have had so many if you find you can't cope just taking them to the shops and ffs reading here are we emma? In reference to daves "job" her 6 kids are her excuse not to do anything or being able to buy a b and c.

Maybe if she had to actually go out an earn the money she spends she may think differently. She has absolutely no concept of money. Yes she was very lucky with having a house given to her and all bit imagine what his parents must think of it all. Those kids have never been on a forgien holiday, go to any after school activities or clubs. They can easily afford it, if they stopped the takeaways and eating out and budget shopped they could easily save enough for a holiday. Highlight of half term was a trip to town and IKEA all of which Emma wanted to do. maybe take the older girls out one day then swap the next day etc... Dave take James and Thomas etc... they have two cars so no excuse really just lazy parenting.

Maybe if she had to actually go out an earn the money she spends she may think differently. She has absolutely no concept of money. Yes she was very lucky with having a house given to her and all bit imagine what his parents must think of it all. Those kids have never been on a forgien holiday, go to any after school activities or clubs. They can easily afford it, if they stopped the takeaways and eating out and budget shopped they could easily save enough for a holiday. Highlight of half term was a trip to town and IKEA all of which Emma wanted to do. maybe take the older girls out one day then swap the next day etc... Dave take James and Thomas etc... they have two cars so no excuse really just lazy parenting.
No way could she leave Dave on his own, she’s para he won’t come back.

I honestly don't understand how you can knowingly feed your kids processed food every night, yes as a one off every now and again but not every night. Just scrolled back through her videos and so far this week they have had pizza and potato tots, nuggets, chips and cucumber, pasta with jar sauce, pancakes, McDonald's, KFC and nuggets chips and beans. Oh and the cake, IKEA haul and gaming night treats. She has been off all week too so no excuses to cook healthy meals even get the kids involved with preparing it.