Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s a very good observation. Eden also has a thread here so I think Emma is latching to anybody that has a thread to try and get clout and be relatable. It wouldn’t shock me if Faith had been here herself and commented just to rock the boat and get attention from crying about it. She did cry a handful of times while Emma was live because she was “so upset” about what everyone was saying because she was being so badly “bullied” but as we have all said before, we have seen the videos of Faith telling people to kill themself so we know she can give it but can’t take it and I don’t know what she expects honestly. If somebody told me to kill myself I definitely would not stand there and accept it. I cannot believe we didn’t see the situation with sweetsoph before! And her name as well just shouts that she’s “innocent” which most predators pretend they are. It’s as though Emma doesn’t check out who faith is seeing. She might as well sell her daughter to pedophiles at this point.
Emma is definitely trying to hard to be relatable. It’s cringeworthy and I also saw the videos of Faith and they tried to say it wasn’t her but it was exactly her username because I checked once they said it wasn’t her but there have been so many times Faith has argued with viewers etc… sit down slurpy speech your viewers pay your bills. I wonder how long it is before Emma and Soph meet up and do videos together. She already said she wanted to meet up with the mum from the smithy family and she doesn’t even know them as far as I know
Has she ever had a conversation with them?

Shocking! Now we need to watch close and see if anyone gives anything away. I wonder what conversations the two of them are having. Does Emma talk to her off of tiktok? If they don’t this whole thing is weirder
Im guessing she does because Soph has commented on a few videos that she will DM her

Reactions: 1

whatsthe4111

Gabbie wasn’t hacked she slipped up to many times even when Charlotte was bullying gabbie and Leah Emma wouldn’t block her cause she would lose gifts funny how Charlotte got away with it for so long until she stopped going on Emma is a shit person why can’t she see that

popcornvisits

It’s all a lie it’s obviously a lie the account isn’t even interesting it’s just showing everything she does in a day why do people care she’s boring and all those non essential journeys to the shops
She’s always travelling it’s stupid she thinks the rules aren’t for her she broke lockdown when Ross moved in and out of her house and didn’t he move back in with his ex 🤣🤣 she a mug for taking him back he shouted at her live and all that

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I can't believe how much she babies faith but at the same time allows her to wear false lashes and tons of make up for a girl her age, that's just my opinion not slating anyone who also allows similar. I find her lives weird and the playing with fidgets to do a giveaway ect

cantstayquiet

She probably knows Emma doesnt tell anyone as she doesn’t go live

All I know they were together he was living with his ex

cantstayquiet

Emma always sounds hugely out of breath on her videos

You can hear her gasping for air in the background 🤣

Does Emma call faking tics and Tourette’s and telling people to kill themself online a achievement because in her video she won’t shut up about how proud she is of the cunt

I can’t imagine you are alone in thinking that. Faith appears as though she is an outcast and uses her TikTok fame to bully people. Not to mention that she can dish it out but she can’t take it since she cries wolf every time somebody gives her what she deserves. The girl needs a punch right in her pig nose!
Her platform definitely contributes towards her attitude. She is rude and disrespectful and that tells me all I need to know about Emma’s parenting.

When Emma’s address was leaked she had told everybody it was not her address. The number on the address was the number 44. She is now shouting out of her doorway that she lives at the number 44. That woman is such a dummy it has me wondering how she is capable of bringing up another person. But then I realize that is why Faith is such a fuck up. Like mother like daughter

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her til today so don’t know much about her. She seems ok but her voice irritates me

I wanted to like Leah but she just screams desperate for Emma’s attention when she has sent a comment on all her videos is she trying to clout chase or her her mate back stay tuned

Last edited:

notit

Not Emma doing a dance until sweetsophs son doesn’t have covid 19 anymore I didn’t see a dance for Leah when she had covid 19 🤣🤣 I don’t no if I’m just picking sillies right now but she really does ignore Gabbie and Leah I just been through her account + she still didn’t reply to Gabbie or Leah’s comments I think sweetsoph is 💯 there replacement
Ok I can totally see what you’re saying here. I did not want to be on here anymore because of the name calling to Faith but I got the notification you commented and I have to hop on and admit I also come to that result because Leah had coronavirus twice and Charlotte had it 3 times and Emma didn’t do dances for those 2 but she did dance for SweetSoph’s son. She is very very biased on SweetSoph’s part but I think she feels closer to her because she is verified and it brings more viewers to Emma’s page when she comments on SweetSoph’s videos. I hope they both fall out with Emma if not already done because she is obviously using the both of them to moderate her occasional live streams and off load when she is upset but I think she off loads to Leah I’m thinking about the live streams where she always said she needed to talk to Leah

cantstayquiet

No someone asked her if Emma is still together with Ross and she said it’s private for Emma she isn’t telling anyone anything Emma doesn’t tell people already

Gabbie went online and Leah stuck up for her against someone that called her a name I forget what name

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I can't believe how much she babies faith but at the same time allows her to wear false lashes and tons of make up for a girl her age, that's just my opinion not slating anyone who also allows similar. I find her lives weird and the playing with fidgets to do a giveaway ect
Oh the playing with the fidgets is super annoyyng only thing nice now about her is the dog

LurkerMcLurking

Not Emma doing a dance until sweetsophs son doesn’t have covid 19 anymore I didn’t see a dance for Leah when she had covid 19 🤣🤣 I don’t no if I’m just picking sillies right now but she really does ignore Gabbie and Leah I just been through her account + she still didn’t reply to Gabbie or Leah’s comments I think sweetsoph is 💯 there replacement

cantstayquiet

Please tell me someone saw her live last night because I was working a night shift and I only saw a split second of her saying she would have sex with Emma but my client and colleague was there with me and I had to turn it off
I think she might have admitted sex with Emma which is a breakthrough for our info!!😂
Damn I wish I seen that did she say she would or she did