Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have so much anger within I can’t sleep thinking about this case.. poor Arthur his beautiful perfect little face 🙁🙁🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a vile pair. Why does she always put those stupid filters on her photos as well? Don’t make you any less ugly love. Also I work two jobs, yet this skank who’s never worked a day in her life managed to afford to buy a hot tub and £350 ‘swing chair’ during lockdown when most people were really struggling financially. The system is broken in this country! 🤬

Reactions: 17
That whole thing in the old thread with Arthur's uncle is all a bit "he said, she said".. Obviously the sister of the man Olivia killed is gonna defend him to the hills. He's dead & its easy to forget all the bad tit when he was murdered. I can also believe the story with the police. I had issues with my son and his dad. The police wouldnt get involved and said it was a family dispute. They could do a welfare check and that was it. I was fuming but what can you do? It's the law! I do believe the courts need to step in as I think it's downright disgusting that families are arguing over this. It's not right that he's not been laid to rest because neither side can agree. Surely you'd just let it lie and hold your own little service and let him go. Olivia's family (as far as i know) arent in the press or on facebook making statements, but the hughes family are joining groups and writing messages.

It's all so messy and it needs to stop. Arthur is dead. They have been sentenced. Lay the boy to rest and move on with your lives so you can all grieve properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d imagine the press got hold of the pics from social media after they were arrested and charged but they’re only just releasing them now the trial is over.

Reactions: 1
Tbh, press are turning it into a gossip. No let's concentrate on making sure this never happens. Don't give the killers the attention they don't deserve

Reactions: 11
Yep, the press are relishing calling ET the ‘step monster’ etc. we don’t want them being characterized please!! It was bad enough with Harold Shipman ‘Dr Death’ etc.

Reactions: 8
Yep, the press are relishing calling ET the ‘step monster’ etc. we don’t want them being characterized please!! It was bad enough with Harold Shipman ‘Dr Death’ etc.
Why are these terms like 'stepmum' used so loosely? They weren't married, she wasn't involved. She simply didn't even as a mum. Do not give her such a worthy name. My husband is a stepdad and is amazing. She's just a monster

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have never been so distressed by anything in my life. I just cannot understand how two adults could be so cruel to such a beautiful boy. It's beyond my comprehension..I am grieving for him like I grieved for my own father. It breaks my heart to think he thought he was unloved. What I find really distressing is the hairdresser on more than two occasions was happy to take Tustins money while the poor boy stood there for hours on end. Why didn't she say something, do something. There's no excuse. The hairdresser's husband apparently snuck the child a glass of water and he could barely hold it and was afraid to drink it. Poor Arthur was dead hours later! It's just sick and heartbreaking. So many people should be held accountable for not helping him. I hope those two evil humans are tortured to within an inch of their lives every day while they are in prison, even that's too good for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was going to put this on the star thread but it moves to fast and I worried it would get lost.

Could we start a thread for people to share anonymously if they have concerns for a child and where they could ask for advice? No names ect for children just asking for advice.

I haven't caught up on this thread but I know a few of us on Stars thread have shared concerns we have for children we know. The thread could also contain a list of numbers NSPCC ect and help lines for those who are concerned.

Just an idea, but as I said I shared concerns on Stars thread about a child and it made me realise my concerns were real and I have now taken the next step in reporting them.

Sometimes its easier to ask about on an anonymous forum than it is to ask people who know you and might also know the child/family.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why has it taken until now for the man convicted of Arthur's killing to release his body? What a sick sad little weirdo.

Reactions: 3
Here is a photo of the monsters I took off her Facebook before it was taken down, not sure of this one is in the press though I’d assume it is but this was one of the vile monsters very close to the murder. They have no shame.
how many kids did she have?I read somewhere she went missing? Why? Are the kids with her?

Reactions: 1
Here is a photo of the monsters I took off her Facebook before it was taken down, not sure of this one is in the press though I’d assume it is but this was one of the vile monsters very close to the murder. They have no shame.
That filter somehow makes him look even worse. 🤢

Reactions: 14