Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly CAN NOT with her! She has some serious issues with food/shakes/jumping on the next bandwagon. 🙄 If I remember rightly it wasnt even that long ago that she kept buying all the protein powders (from superdrug because they were so bleeping cheap 🙄) and she hoarded like a hundred packets of the cackow (cacao) powder that was on offer in Oldi! Which she was so super excited about 🙄 What has she done with it all? Sold it to her cat or what? Where did it all go??
Sold it to her cat 😂😂😂 the way she screeches his name makes me want to rip my ears off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Arhmagod guyyys pizzar is the best armahgod evarrr. I really just love all food guyyssss armahgod how do I pick guyyss

Someone bleeping shoot me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to say ‘bleeping’ in every other sentence? It’s like she’s 13 and trying to fit in with the ‘cool kids’ at school. She really makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think I've figured it out... Bulk buying of food, never ending supply of funds, tupperware coming out of her ears, getting the house done up.... She's opened her house up as a corner shop and her father is her number one customer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s saving the planet with her reusable straw... I bet the excessive lunchbox buying helps the planet too 🤔

Reactions: 1
Again, ‘try to choose healthier options’ not choose healthier options. This girl must be a round short of a full packed lunch, she has zero commitment or motivation in the grand scheme of things. The sad thing is, fast forward 5 years and she will
Probably be the same size (or bigger) and have put herself on this emotional rollercoaster for the last 5 years. Such a waste of life.

Reactions: 5
Why the hell has she bought - and is drinking - protein shakes?! You don’t NEED protein shakes if you’re not working out intensely or it’s just wasted protein your body doesn’t need!

id love to know what she thinks that protein shake is doing for her

Reactions: 3
Why the hell has she bought - and is drinking - protein shakes?! You don’t NEED protein shakes if you’re not working out intensely or it’s just wasted protein your body doesn’t need!

id love to know what she thinks that protein shake is doing for her
I think she genuinely believes drinking one of those burns calories.

I think she genuinely believes drinking one of those burns calories.
I think you’re right! In the same way she thinks those pancakes are healthy - her yoghurt and fruit was a way better choice for breakfast!!

Reactions: 2
Also no way did she measure that choc shot - it was drizzled all over straight from the bottle!

Reactions: 4
“This was a treat” you literally do nothing but treat yourself Emma love

How the duck does this nitwit work 8 days a month, buys the tit she does and save 200+ a month?! duck off Emma! I used to think she was endearing.....naive. Now I just think she's absolutely lost the plot. Not on the planet. Sandwich short of a picnic. She needs serious help. She needs to get off social media. She needs intervention! For the love of God why do her friends and family not step in????

I find it so annoying because of her age. She’s not a naive teenager she’s a grown woman. She’s nearly 30!

Reactions: 4
How the duck does this nitwit work 8 days a month, buys the tit she does and save 200+ a month?! duck off Emma! I used to think she was endearing.....naive. Now I just think she's absolutely lost the plot. Not on the planet. Sandwich short of a picnic. She needs serious help. She needs to get off social media. She needs intervention! For the love of God why do her friends and family not step in????
I wonder when she says ‘saving 200+’ a month if she means she is spending £200 less on food or that shes actually putting £200 away.. I mean she has really upped buying processed crap but processed food=cheap

She’s really beginning to grind my gears big time at the minute. She is spouting utter crap on her stories, her ideas about weightloss are all wrong and she’s wanting to change her name...again! I suspect 99% of her followers are there to watch the inevitable car-crash. I certainly am.

Reactions: 6