Emma Tamsin Hill #8 Relaunching Allbody before it dies,using money Daddy supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I'm in the double chin gang too. I find the only coping skill is to avoid looking at pictures of yourself from the side and die a little when u see your chinney chin chins caught candidly. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watcher her vlog about getting drunk 3 days in a row and I have no words. This pattern of partying / eating out / holidaying and living with blackfish Sammi is gonna catch up with her real quick.

She also mentioned having a 'lay in' and 'lazy day' a few times, but we know that's an everyday occurrence.

also lol at this comment:

Screenshot_20220504-155050.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just watcher her vlog about getting drunk 3 days in a row and I have no words. This pattern of partying / eating out / holidaying and living with blackfish Sammi is gonna catch up with her real quick.

She also mentioned having a 'lay in' and 'lazy day' a few times, but we know that's an everyday occurrence.

also lol at this comment:

View attachment 1242258
she actually looks like trunchball there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her accent on her daily ibiza blogs is so cringe.... its like copied slang and volumes from other people..... you are not from London!

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Another holiday with Mum,HUGE peachy bum,will the Allbody relaunch ever come?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
bragging that she woke up at 7.... and then shows up at "work" (i refuse to acknowledge her poor excuse of a fashion brand as work) at 12/13...... oh, Emma, just shut up....

Reactions: 9
Shock she still hasn’t got that other business of the ground when it was supposedly to launch in April🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My thread suggestion:

Emma Tamsin Hill #9 from one failed business onto the next, still cashing daddy’s cheques

it sort of half rhymes 😂 she is so boring these days it almost feels too mundane to keep commenting on 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh wow chaotically jumping back onto a bed of sex toys 🥴 Why would anyone ask her for advice? Bold of her to assume the advice she gives is good.

Reactions: 1
25CDF942-F711-4888-8F01-9A164F7B9219.jpeg

That face makes me want to PUNCH her!!!!

As always her hair is a limp greasy mess. The bleeping state of it 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What’s she successful at?? Her business is on its knees, she’s so obese that it must be affecting her health, and she can’t hold down a relationship for love nor money. Plus she’s desperate to be a different race, and always looks like she’s washed her hair in chip fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1264746

That face makes me want to PUNCH her!!!!

As always her hair is a limp greasy mess. The bleeping state of it 🤮
I think we all know she asked herself that question... ain't nobody got time to ask that question to someone who's own clothing line is about to be non-existentant 😅
I like how we can see its greasy, but she likes to tell people 'it's just my natural curls, innit'

What’s she successful at?? Her business is on its knees, she’s so obese that it must be affecting her health, and she can’t hold down a relationship for love nor money. Plus she’s desperate to be a different race, and always looks like she’s washed her hair in chip fat.
Nothing. She has nothing to show for a business that has so much potential. I find it annoying that she wanted to be her own boss and yet... she isn't even putting in the long arse hour for it. Apparently getting up at 12pm and staying at work till 8pm.. sometimes 5pm, warrants a moan about how tired she is.

with how brutal tiktok is I don’t think it’ll be long until it gets the Twitter treatment🤷🏼‍♀️
And they say tattle is brutal. I know tattle can be sometimes, however... I did see those comments... and tit you not, those comments weren't just brutal, they were harsh as duck, even I could feel the burn all the way in Ireland when I was visiting family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
🤔 people that go on about how hard they work....tend to not really do much do they
She wouldn’t know hard work if it bit her on her peachy arse. A few hours designing a website that’s taken months is not it.

she basically is now a bad boss witch that runs a bog standard printing company paid for by dads money. All body obviously wasn’t making money. Bespoke fashion it isn’t, great use of a ‘fashion’ degree there Em.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.