Emma Tamsin Hill #8 Relaunching Allbody before it dies,using money Daddy supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh. Her latest story. You're not funny hun? A lot of people pack their suitcase the night before a short haul flight for a few days...why is she acting like she'd such a chaotic diva. Randommmm babeee

Reactions: 11
Ugh. Her latest story. You're not funny hun? A lot of people pack their suitcase the night before a short haul flight for a few days...why is she acting like she'd such a chaotic diva. Randommmm babeee
I’m confused why she got a vegetable delivery but is going away? Lol

She’s just sloppy, everything she does has a sloppy element to it

Reactions: 1
Cannot unsee this - the knickers are always hoicked up like this to give the illusion of a smaller waist- all it actually does is highlight the belly overhang and looks neither attractive or comfortable. Past a certain size you can’t tell me having 2 flimsy bit of lace or string digging into your rolls is confortable.
I did see that on tik tok, and the comments were nasty. But I do get what you mean, like.. I don't get why the knickers are up that high.. Last time I watched a vlog of herself, she got XL thongs 😅😅 clearly, she's not an xl in a thong.

It does highlight the belly and everything else. It also doesn't match 🤣🤣 - but there is lingerie out there for plus size girls that is a lot better looking than that, and compliments the curves better.

Reactions: 1
she is soooo body pisitivity that she shares a song that says "i want a fat woman because bones are for dogs"....
wow.....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I did see that on tik tok, and the comments were nasty. But I do get what you mean, like.. I don't get why the knickers are up that high.. Last time I watched a vlog of herself, she got XL thongs 😅😅 clearly, she's not an xl in a thong.

It does highlight the belly and everything else. It also doesn't match 🤣🤣 - but there is lingerie out there for plus size girls that is a lot better looking than that, and compliments the curves better.

She is deluded, co opting and appropriating black culture has her feeling some sort of way about herself. There is a difference between being thicc and being fat. Nothing wrong with either. But she isn’t thic, she is a very overweight white woman shaped like an Apple. Nothing she wears is flattering.

She steals from black culture because she thinks that makes her more attractive to the black men she fetishises.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.