Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

seaweedle

Thankfully I’m fine, just feels like a normal cold at the moment! Maybe I’ll get a call once they’ve analysed it but she won’t know at this stage!

Luckily I managed to get a PCR same day but I guarantee she won’t bother. She’s too lazy and self centred.
Not her making Omicron variant a ✨personality trait✨. 😩😩

Nah pause on her story, goal for mindful eating is on there! Perhaps covid is giving her a health scare
as she should at first place

That’sOk

VIP Member
Sammie is the one at the back behind Emma. I could only work it out after watching her story on Instagram though!

robunny.rs

yeah cus isn’t he an hour ahead too so she posted that at 8:40 but it says 9:40 on the time on the lock screen

View attachment 1051483

for those who are blocked x

also, i’m interested to see how she will (if she will) style it then I can make a judgement because I’m not sure but then I woulda wanted it a bit softer than how she’s had it done
Hahahhaha I googled the time too before I posted here ahahah

montroseee

Ugh. Her latest story. You're not funny hun? A lot of people pack their suitcase the night before a short haul flight for a few days...why is she acting like she'd such a chaotic diva. Randommmm babeee
I’m confused why she got a vegetable delivery but is going away? Lol

Many1

Watching Emma drink that shot is literally triggering me and reminds me of this video..

Attachments

robunny.rs

I completely agree with you! I’m mixed race and my dad likes his women built like rakes so not all the same and there are definitely fetishisers in every demographic on the planet, I only used that as a reference point because that’s all she goes for and I’ve seen it repeatedly first hand with my then friend. Honestly this girl I was friends with was always trying to lose weight but these guys would actively encourage her to over eat to keep her at her size so she was desperately unhappy but has no confidence that other men will find her attractive just because they do, at her size now or if she lost weight so she relied on the validation of her type because she felt that made her so desirable to her type of man and I see a lot of that with Emma.
Edit - I’m a big girl myself same height as Emma but an 18/20 so I’m not coming from a judgemental bitchy place here just purely observation of a pattern I’ve seen many times
Awful men saying that to her. Ya im also similar size. But I'm short. I do notice it always be the skinny men tho....lollll

Surely that’s fraudulent/illegal ( to Insure the car in someone else’s name to reduce costs) and is going to void the insurance as she is the main driver as we can all see. I’ve heard of claims being rejected because someone had an accident whilst driving to work but they didn’t state their car was for commuting on their insurance
Not if the car's in her dad's name and insured under his name and she's a named driver on it,, she'll be insured.