Emma Tamsin Hill #8 Relaunching Allbody before it dies,using money Daddy supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread CHICKEEEEENS šŸ¤®

Cheers to @Puddypants for the winning thread suggestion šŸ‘šŸ¼ Treat yourself to Ā£30 worth of KFC and a Cinnabon āœŒšŸ¼

Recap anyoneā€¦

P.S donā€™t forget to muster up enough energy to hit the watch button!

Reactions: 10
Get a covid test!!! I got the sniffles. Was due to go away so had to do a fit to fly test. It was positive so no holiday šŸ„ŗšŸ„µšŸ˜” I now have a raging ā€˜coldā€™ and have lost my sense of smell and taste. Iā€™m also isolating! Also double jabbed. But no she wonā€™t and off she will duck to Amsterdam at the weekend!

Reactions: 8
canā€™t believe how many holidays she has tbh and the whole life she leads. how privileged do you need to be. itā€™s like that fat kid off shrek ā€œdo the roarā€ vibes am pissed off today haha

• Haha
Get a covid test!!! I got the sniffles. Was due to go away so had to do a fit to fly test. It was positive so no holiday šŸ„ŗšŸ„µšŸ˜” I now have a raging ā€˜coldā€™ and have lost my sense of smell and taste. Iā€™m also isolating! Also double jabbed. But no she wonā€™t and off she will duck to Amsterdam at the weekend!

Missed the Amsterdam thing ā€¦ does she know they are in a partial lockdown due to case increases? Things are open but only till 8pm. Fixed seating plus passes in some places. Masks everywhere. Surely she will have to test before going anyway.

Missed the Amsterdam thing ā€¦ does she know they are in a partial lockdown due to case increases? Things are open but only till 8pm. Fixed seating plus passes in some places. Masks everywhere. Surely she will have to test before going anyway.
i thought the same... she wasn't even able to follow the very relaxed Uk rules (when she was having photoshoot in the middle of the very forgiving Uk lockdown), i can't imagine her following the rules in Amsterdam ...

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha Iā€™m sorry but the thought of her doing no research and only finding this out when she gets there is absolutely sending me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Hahahaha Iā€™m sorry but the thought of her doing no research and only finding this out when she gets there is absolutely sending me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I watched her story. She knows!
Not sure Iā€™d want to bother going with so many restrictions. Thats why Iā€™ve stayed in the U.K. for travel through the pandemic. Itā€™s been easier for me.

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s had two staycations within the last month and now a trip abroad. With Christmas nearing and retail sales increasing, she should be focusing on her business. She is so lazy and has no work ethic šŸ¤®

Reactions: 12
A Dutchy here! On top of all of that all non-essential shops have to close at 18:00. Only the supermarket and restaurants/bars can stay open till 20:00 (only cinemas, concerts, etc. are exempt from this). Passes are checked in most places even when seated and we also have to follow the 1.5 m distance again. I mean it all says enough about the severity of it all, canā€™t even believe sheā€™s that dumb to travel to Amsterdam despite all of this. But bet sheā€™ll make it all about how sad her life is bc sheā€™s not able to live her full ā€˜boss witchā€™ life once she gets here šŸ„²

Reactions: 10
So are we now entering the stoner phase to add to all the other multiple personalities she acquires from whoever she seems to be in contact with.

Remember when that girl she was seeing posted her earring back and a batch of pot brownies šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A Dutchy here! On top of all of that all non-essential shops have to close at 18:00. Only the supermarket and restaurants/bars can stay open till 20:00 (only cinemas, concerts, etc. are exempt from this). Passes are checked in most places even when seated and we also have to follow the 1.5 m distance again. I mean it all says enough about the severity of it all, canā€™t even believe sheā€™s that dumb to travel to Amsterdam despite all of this. But bet sheā€™ll make it all about how sad her life is bc sheā€™s not able to live her full ā€˜boss witchā€™ life once she gets here šŸ„²
Maybe she has met a dutchy on one of her dating apps, it wouldn't surprise me shes so desperate for D I can just see her travelling to different countries for it

• Haha
Maybe she has met a dutchy on one of her dating apps, it wouldn't surprise me shes so desperate for D I can just see her travelling to different countries for it
Omg yeah wasnā€™t there a guy from the hague she was talking to, but someone here found out he had a gf šŸ‘€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.