Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DozyDora

I didn’t realise there was already a thread on her - I’m so glad I’m not the only one who finds her so completely and utterly horrific.

She is a complete hypocrite and an outright liar and completely misleads her followers into thinking that they can be super green (she isn’t) and also that her lifestyle is attainable and that they can have it all (they can’t.)

She lives locally to me.

She posts on the local forum and I see her around.
What is she like in real life? Does she swan around in this seasons Topshop really? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

CrouchEndTiger

She’s spending all of her time on stories promoting her blog about why she’s not been on social media

narcissist much

bracket:bracket

For someone who claims to be all about going with the flow and staying away from the internet, she seems awfully bothered that her post today got less likes than normal. :)

• Haha

sleepingstandingup

Her latest instapost…woah, having slow days and au pairs to help look after your kids obviously isn’t all it’s cracked up to be if she looks so damn haggard all the time. A good shower, hair brush and clean clothes would work wonders on her. She looks ten years older than she really is. It’s not cute to be this grotty, why is she boasting about using the same eyeliner pencils that she used when she was a teenager? That’s not sustainable, it’s just gross and asking for an eye infection.

Olive539

I cannot stand her! She doesn't practise what she preaches at all. Why the fuck does she need a nanny when she doesn't have a job?! Yeah I get that she makes money from Instagram and YouTube but she can do that from home for a few hours here and there so why does require paid childcare? The baby should nap twice a day, the 3 year old gets free hours at playschool and the oldest is at school so what is she doing with her time?!

She also always looks like she need a bath and smells of B.O

justfortonight

Chatty Member
How does the wool ad go down with her moth infestations ?!?!

she’s been insufferable on that ski trip - 4 hours child free 🤪 - did she or didn’t she take the au pair?!?!
Oh my god I LOVE your username 😂👍🏻 Motherland fan over here 🙋‍♀️

This woman fascinates me, I found myself re-reading the bit about her au pair on her blog about 4 times because I just couldn’t believe me eyes.

I have to know what her husband does for them to be affording this lifestyle. I mean it can’t be anything ethical surely, to pay for an au pair, a house in north London, loads of holidays - what is he, an ivory dealer?! Diamond miner?!

Someone give me the tea!!

CrouchEndTiger

The blog post where the au pair finally gets a mention is incredibly problematic because it’s still not the truth. Her new confessionals are still insta-shams.

She had an au pair prior to the current one and they quit so advertised for another one to replace them.

The au pair also gets an incidental one line and her contribution to the household is really just ignored.

The post does serve to highlight a volume of paid and unpaid support most of which is completely unavailable to normal families. As does the current ski trip - driving and a second hand jumper so she really is one of us (wtaf).

Okab15

Why is she potty training an 8/9 month old baby?? Am I missing something because this has truly baffled me.
I think if you work out when your baby has fed, you can get them to go in a scheduled way. I know my husband’s stepmum did this with her grandchildren. Not sure they were that young but it was definitely pre-potty training age in terms of them communicating their need.
I guess if you cloth nappy it saves you some washing!
Not “real“ potty-training I don’t think.

wishes

Yikes. I must have misunderstood but from her Instagram stories she has intentionally put her newborn in direct sunlight?

Rosie878

VIP Member
I think he’s a lawyer / I’m sure she mentioned this in one of her really old vlogs. What type of lawyer I don’t know , anyone have more tea?
He’s General Counsel in a finance company - think that’s basically the company’s chief lawyer...

03jessig

I cannot stand her! She doesn't practise what she preaches at all. Why the fuck does she need a nanny when she doesn't have a job?! Yeah I get that she makes money from Instagram and YouTube but she can do that from home for a few hours here and there so why does require paid childcare? The baby should nap twice a day, the 3 year old gets free hours at playschool and the oldest is at school so what is she doing with her time?!

She also always looks like she need a bath and smells of B.O
WOW A NANNY??? SHE KEPT THAT BLOODY QUIET!!!

She’s such a hypocrite and only chooses to be eco conscious when it suits her. The final thing that did it for me was when she was flying to Australia and claimed flying wasn’t actually that bad for the environment 🙄 her actions are really conflicting!
I remember this and im sure i commented on the post saying why is she flying- not good for her carbon footprint 😂

Last edited:

DozyDora

Oh my god I LOVE your username 😂👍🏻 Motherland fan over here 🙋‍♀️

This woman fascinates me, I found myself re-reading the bit about her au pair on her blog about 4 times because I just couldn’t believe me eyes.

I have to know what her husband does for them to be affording this lifestyle. I mean it can’t be anything ethical surely, to pay for an au pair, a house in north London, loads of holidays - what is he, an ivory dealer?! Diamond miner?!

Someone give me the tea!!
I think he’s a lawyer / I’m sure she mentioned this in one of her really old vlogs. What type of lawyer I don’t know , anyone have more tea?