Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fabey1984

She's so privileged and that blog post shows it. I couldn't even finish reading it. Not everyone is lucky enough to have people around thm. We have no-one. It's come across rather smug

Reactions: 3

Kema

Yup!!! She said on the local forum that the au pair quit in September and was looking for a new one...

No wonder she can have all these zero plans days - the au pair clearly does all the hard lifting.

I have never bought that toddler boys are happy to sit around the house anyway - surely they would be absolutely climbing the walls by about 9am.

Perhaps the au pair takes them to the playground while she opens all the #gifted shizzle and launders the cloth nappies 😂
That’s probably why she took 3 months of insta, not as a social media break but more she couldn’t cope without the help

Reactions: 3

saywhaaat

Hmm really not sure about her either. The whole ‘dinner in the bath’ thing makes me feel🤮🤢

Reactions: 2

saywhaaat

I can not believe she has an au pair! Bloody hell what a sham. How very privileged. The fact she hasn’t ever shared this info just goes to show what a farce it all is. Really doesn’t go with the image she is trying to portray on the gram.

Kema

all against plastic and promotes healthy wholesome food until wellkids vitamins or some other company offered her an ad, plastic packaging doesn’t bother her then

Kema

Love her zero plan days/ slow days but not that slow (lazy?) you do the school run in your pjs and at lunch time you still wear yesterday’s lipstick (see stories) and why feed your kids dinner in the bath??

Carobee

She is so smug I had to unfollow. Agree she can live like this because she is privileged, parent money background. It’s her smugness I can’t stand.

CrouchEndTiger

She drives to Spain to SKI (the most privelege holiday ever) but as she has a mother who saved her childhood clothes (obviously expensive and good quality) she’s totally eco.

I find her just the biggest hypocrite.

Kema

Yup!!! She said on the local forum that the au pair quit in September and was looking for a new one...

No wonder she can have all these zero plans days - the au pair clearly does all the hard lifting.

I have never bought that toddler boys are happy to sit around the house anyway - surely they would be absolutely climbing the walls by about 9am.

Perhaps the au pair takes them to the playground while she opens all the #gifted shizzle and launders the cloth nappies 😂
This is so true, I always read her posts and liked the idea of zero plans day but always felt like a failure as her days looked so calm and I could never recreate that. My children need to go outside at least once a day so we can all keep our sanity but she made it all look so chilled and perfect, now we know why 😡

CrouchEndTiger

I can not believe she has an au pair! Bloody hell what a sham. How very privileged. The fact she hasn’t ever shared this info just goes to show what a farce it all is. Really doesn’t go with the image she is trying to portray on the gram.

• Haha

Kema

Another one who is doing ad after ad now, traveling ( not so worried about your carbon footprint now then 🤷🏼‍♀️)

wishes

Why can’t children use a potty without it being photographed and plastered over social media nowadays?

Rosie878

VIP Member
her wedding reception was at The Langham. I remember her mentioning the venue and realising she must be from a seriously privileged background. Her and her husband met at school - pretty sure it was Haberdashers’ Aske’s - defo not your local comp 😂

Kema

Yes! She literally kills me.

Her fans are super fawning (why??) and it drives me insane because it’s all complete bullshit and she doesn’t live by her own code - which is classic influencer.

Like all of them she deletes the negative comments and attempts to control the narrative.

WHY IS YOUR AU PAIR KEPT A SECRET MAMALINA???!!!

The car partnership with Renault I also found verrrrrrrrrrrrry questionable. Eco wtf
Why does she need an au pair anyway if she doesn’t have a real job to go to 😞

Rosie878

VIP Member
Emma is total fake! She is private school educated, studied at Oxford university, and worked in corporate roles at major tech giants YouTube and Google before becoming who she is now - her linkedin profile is still up under her maiden name. She comes from a position of immense privilege and the stuff she recommends isn’t appropriate for most people, especially about how great the lockdown is for her and her free range kids and they have no routine and it’s blissful
I agree. I think it’s because she is promoting the ease of following a green eco friendly lifestyle while hiding the privilege which helps make this happen. I cannot believe she has a nanny and keeps it quiet. I really think that’s very misleading as she seems to heavily promote being a hands-on mum. I remember when I first found her on insta and wondering why I couldn’t create such a calm, laid back lifestyle with my 1 child while she easily did it with 2. Well, it’s easy to be chill when you’ve got huge wealth and privilege as a safety net!

Reactions: 1

Celandine

"the kids' ski teachers were less than impressed with our lateness but oh well"... What a 💩 attitude to teach your kids.

Reactions: 1