Emma Ross / @Mamalinauk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her zero plan days/ slow days but not that slow (lazy?) you do the school run in your pjs and at lunch time you still wear yesterday’s lipstick (see stories) and why feed your kids dinner in the bath??

Reactions: 2
Another one who is doing ad after ad now, traveling ( not so worried about your carbon footprint now then 🤷🏼‍♀️)

I admire her ethics but she is very middle class and privileged…very sanctimonious & a bit preachy.

Reactions: 5
She’s also got the money to be ‘green’. She can invest in cloth nappies, bee wax wraps, reusable coffee cups etc
Absolutely agree with this, another insta-mum thinking she's so woke and so socially and ethically conscious but fails to take into consideration her privilege both in race, money and social status. She also looks like she could use a friggin shower sometimes, seriously.

Reactions: 4
Hmm really not sure about her either. The whole ‘dinner in the bath’ thing makes me feel🤮🤢

all against plastic and promotes healthy wholesome food until wellkids vitamins or some other company offered her an ad, plastic packaging doesn’t bother her then

her parents are MAD rich, that’s how she affords her ‘green’ lifestyle . Her ethics are very confused tbh, talking about saving the planet by using soap but eats meat and dairy... ok. I agree she looks like she needs a wash, is very preachy and self righteous and fails to take into account her privilege, I could sit around all day preaching about plastic free life if I was a trust fund baby too.... talking about their eco friendly holiday in Australia LOL how much was that holiday ? Nice 24 hour flight too, that’s good for the environment. The way she talks about her lifestyle just makes her sound lazy not eco friendly ‘I never wash my hair, I don’t know how many weeks pregnant I am, I do the school run in my pjs, I don’t work (lucky you) .’ so... you can’t be assed ? Got the money in the bank so why bother.

She is so smug I had to unfollow. Agree she can live like this because she is privileged, parent money background. It’s her smugness I can’t stand.

Yikes. I must have misunderstood but from her Instagram stories she has intentionally put her newborn in direct sunlight?

I didn’t realise there was already a thread on her - I’m so glad I’m not the only one who finds her so completely and utterly horrific.

She is a complete hypocrite and an outright liar and completely misleads her followers into thinking that they can be super green (she isn’t) and also that her lifestyle is attainable and that they can have it all (they can’t.)

She lives locally to me.

She posts on the local forum and I see her around.

I didn’t realise there was already a thread on her - I’m so glad I’m not the only one who finds her so completely and utterly horrific.

She is a complete hypocrite and an outright liar and completely misleads her followers into thinking that they can be super green (she isn’t) and also that her lifestyle is attainable and that they can have it all (they can’t.)

She lives locally to me.

She posts on the local forum and I see her around.
What is she like in real life? Does she swan around in this seasons Topshop really? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad this is here. I used to like her - we use cloth, try to be plastic free etc, but I am beginning to find her so unrelatable. Can tell she's minted as bought a house in London, and she doesn't work, and now they are ogf skiing - driving doncha know 😂🙄 thought she didn't have a car?! She's almost as annoying as Madeline Shaw

She has a secret au pair. She advertised on the local forum that the au pair had quit and they needed a new one.

Her last line of her return to social media blog post is ‘Morally I couldn’t bear sharing mistruths’ - her entire post was supposedly a confessional about her insta sham v her real and the secret au pair still didn’t make an appearance.

She has a brand new bugaboo bee - who has a brand new pram for a 3rd kid?!?! They are usually covered in mud and snot and raisins from the first 2 and rightly so!

So much for baby wearing in her dungarees....

and last time I saw her the pram was laden with amazon packages. No doubt full of ethical beeswax wraps and cloth nappies 😕

She’s such a hypocrite and only chooses to be eco conscious when it suits her. The final thing that did it for me was when she was flying to Australia and claimed flying wasn’t actually that bad for the environment 🙄 her actions are really conflicting!

Reactions: 5
Yes! She literally kills me.

Her fans are super fawning (why??) and it drives me insane because it’s all complete bullshit and she doesn’t live by her own code - which is classic influencer.

Like all of them she deletes the negative comments and attempts to control the narrative.

WHY IS YOUR AU PAIR KEPT A SECRET MAMALINA???!!!

The car partnership with Renault I also found verrrrrrrrrrrrry questionable. Eco wtf

Reactions: 3