Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s absolutely no need to take the whole bloody family! Leave the kids with their dad and go and do a food shop! Like the rest of the country does! It should not be used as an outing to entertain that spoilt brat of a child

Reactions: 6
Why do they need to do a food shop anyway; aren’t there kids allergic to everything and they have their meals delivered to reheat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New to this thread... but seen them in asda this morning, gary looked miserable, emma face like thunder!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine your life being so boring you and your partner have to video each other walking round Asda. Honestly. I can not abide people who can’t just do a normal task without having their phone glued to their hand the whole time and don’t understand why anyone would want to watch other people walking round a supermarket. What is this obsession with people documenting their children’s every waking minute? So glad I grew up without a phone shoved in my face from the minute I woke up 🙄

Reactions: 18
Out with the kids again, they will have Covid soon and she will be blaming asda 🙄 does she not understand the concept of lockdown? Rules dont apply to her though obvs

Reactions: 8
Out with the kids again, they will have Covid soon and she will be blaming asda 🙄 does she not understand the concept of lockdown? Rules dont apply to her though obvs
Came to say the same thing! The shops are closed for a reason. Also putting your children in the trolley 🤮. It’s one thing to go to the shops, there’s clearly no one there and they kids probably aren’t at risk but don’t put it on social media. If your job is literally to influence people who showcase how you can just do what you want.

Reactions: 6
WHY is she advertising this when she doesn’t use it? She’ll do anything for a few quid. She’s disgraceful. Women will buy it because she’s done an ad and she hasn’t been used it. Literally a BEG. I hope she reads this and sees that she shouldn’t advertise things she doesn’t use 🙄

Reactions: 1
Just rewatched the old Geordie shores and I still think gaz and Charlotte were made for each other. Always thought that and always will. But what I do know as I know where she gets her nails done in Sunderland. She paid the lass £100 to do her nails and toes in lockdown 🤪

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.