Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Offish

VIP Member
They were talking about the geordie shore reunion so it was probs mentioned that he didnt attend. I’ve not listened to the podcast though but thats why he was probably brought up
Yea I guess, even so I still think she needs to just stop. Just saying that they don’t speak anymore would be fine surely?

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
EXACTLY. She's controlling, yes and manipulative but I don't think she's wrong with that at all.

No she said that she wanted to NOT be enemies, didn't she. She never said she wanted to be his friend and she never said they'd talk. I think she's a woman who was left to deal with a life threatening ectopic pregnancy ON HER OWN and needs closure. So to her, not hating him would give her that. But yeah, I don't think she wants to be his friend and i don't think she's ever said that she doesm

And it would be karma for Emma because rhe sly fuck once said that at least she (emma) could give him a healthy baby. So...
Emma actually said that? :O

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Apparently it was a story? I mean, I gave birth to two healthy kids (cesarean granted) and there's nothing wrong with saying that byt it's the words at least that she used.

Apparently AGES ago RE chester on her stories. It could have been taken out of context but the words at least make me think there was no context to misunderstand.
Yeah it sounds harmless when said like that

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Has Gary ever commented on the eotopic pregnancy? I think Charlotte is a vile human being and telling the ‘story’ of how Gary was has he ever put his side across?
I think he acts like it never happened. On g shore after it happened he played in down massively I felt, and then was snogging that chantelle. And then Sophie went for him lol

LilToes

VIP Member
Have they taken gaz’ grandad and mum with them on the holiday? Wasn’t their last holiday also with other people?