Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well not really much to tell. I drove past her the other day, maybe on bank holiday Monday? And she was walking holding hands with a guy. He was good looking in like a ‘good looking guy’ kind of way, looked a similar age to her. But I was driving so didn’t get the best look😂
Where's there tattler who said it was to soon to move on and felt sorry for her 👀👀👀👀
She's getting dicked down, how silly do you feel now? Or is it OK because she's a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh so is that why Gary had the kids on Monday 👀
I think it’s because he can’t have them tomorrow/Saturday. He just posted about going to Portugal for a stag do. So she maybe gave up that day and then took advantage of a free day to go out.

Reactions: 3
I’m shocked how fast he’s gotten her out of the house I thought that she’d hang onto that house tooth and nail. Its only renovated a wet day madness

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Christ isn’t it telling how much happier gaz is now, he actually looks so much better for it aswell

Reactions: 8
To my understanding it sold a while ago. I believe someone said it sold privately or something and rather quick? Emma has been making it clear she’s leaving that house basically all year too talking about packing and such.

Reactions: 1