Emma Lampy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so desperate to get herself on the weekly’s. She’s talking about other drama now to do with Mama Kaz 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is that Kate woman asking where the support is for her & Jay? What Emz done was nothing to do with them!

• Haha
That was the strangest live ever, how did she manage to make it about her and Jayray? Like who cares???

That was the strangest live ever, how did she manage to make it about her and Jayray? Like who cares???
She said she had some illness called me and I googled it it just means she’s tired all the time 😂I thought it was a lot more serious then that like

Reactions: 3
There is a very fine line between love and hate in some situations and this is one of them. I think Miss know it all lampy is utterly INFATUATED with emz and is desperate to be in her box...
I'm not talking about her tiktok box. 🐟

She has always been obsessed with her.
---
91xoX7sVR4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw that too. She's live again and guess who she's talking about :rolleyes:
I only caught the end of it though so no idea what she was saying.

Reactions: 1
I saw that too. She's live again and guess who she's talking about :rolleyes:
I only caught the end of it though so no idea what she was saying.
Saying she’s glad she got banned and hopes she gets the help she needs. I liked Emma lampy a lot but god she is getting annoying with her obsession. I get she was hurt I get that but god bore of now

Emma is back on a live again with her hubby and her hubbys friend by sounds….I’ve never seen her out with female friends anyone else?

She buys them for about £2 each from China 😂
Give it a few weeks and people fingers will be green!

Reactions: 1