Emma Lampy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give me a background on her? I only know her from the odd video that pops on my fyp and it was with sarah/emz. I'm a n00b, would lovee to know when she started tt etc or any inside goss. Like I've seen yous mention her hubby, does he support her to sit on live 24/7?

So glad there’s a thread for this one. Where do I begin?! Always sticking her nose into everyone else’s business. Sits on TT all day, with her drippy other half chirping off in the background backing her up. She’s so opinionated. She finishes every sentence off with ‘man’. Urghhhhh she’s awful.

Reactions: 9
She used to own a beauty shop a few years ago near where she lived, wonder what happened with that because you don’t see her going out to work anymore.

Her husband is always out on the ale most weekends too and she just stays in on her own going live.. strange.

Reactions: 2
First I saw of her was her supporting Emz & I thought how nice she seemed, like she genuinely wanted to help Emz be a better person & she felt for her.
It soon became obvious that she knew Emz wouldn't change & was playing the nicey nice card just to get some extra viewers.
Emz wasn't great & did say a few things about Lampy but I get the feeling Lampy knew she'd do that & she could play the victim card.
I never see her making content so she can't talk about other people doing nothing. I know she used to work from home but don't know what.
Also it seems she gets her hubby to say a lot on her behalf in the background & she sits nodding along so she can say well she didn't say that.

Ahh at last somewhere to discuss this nosey cow. She's such a smug witch. Literally cannot stand anything about her!
She went into Sean's box yesterday and there was zero conversation, she was just there for the clout. She adds zero to the live! Also she's meant to work from home, but constantly on live, how's that work then?

Reactions: 5
She got signed off from work for mental health after she fell out with Emz and said the other day she’s going back next week. Couldn’t agree more with everything everyone has said about her on this thread.

Since she got this job she constantly says she doesn’t need any gifts because she works 40 hours a week but leaves her gifts on and asks for any spare change ‘as a joke!’ The other day she said that any money she gets from TikTok she gives to charity, she never treats herself with the money which I think is bullshit. She’s the type of person to record herself doing something good for people to say how amazing she is. When she was on live with the two Jay’s and one of them said he isn’t jealous because he’s got £9k in the bank, she piped up saying she isn’t jealous either and we should see how much she has in her savings account with a nervous laugh 😂 she couldn’t be anymore jealous if she tried!!

Reactions: 8
What type of relationship has she got sitting flirting with guys on tiktok in front of her fella who just gets pissed all the time.she well fancies Jay and was straight round to emz flat when he went there

All dolled up to sit on TT for the night.. I feel ashamed for her.

She was saying she’s been on TT since July.. but done a post on Facebook saying she’s not been doing her make up job since June coz she’s been suffering bad with her mental health 🤣🤣🤣

All these Tiktokkers use mental health as an excuse to sit on there arse begging.

Reactions: 6
I generally like Emma (yes shoot me) but she wears far to match make up to sit inside at
I liked Lampy at first, thought she was a good mate to Emz and I felt sorry for her when she got shitted on but seeing her on TT plastered in make up saying ‘cmon let’s get the doubles’ ‘come on let’s win this’.. she’s turned into a beg.

A review on her page.
Could of gave that poor woman her deposit back with her money she’s made on TT 🤣

C56E3893-D103-4847-964D-2C8AF5C7BA65.jpeg
A8CED9C2-2761-4419-BB89-89FB75C0479B.jpeg
B9277607-FFAA-4A0E-AB68-FA1F5EF1F561.jpeg

• Wow
I liked Lampy at first, thought she was a good mate to Emz and I felt sorry for her when she got shitted on but seeing her on TT plastered in make up saying ‘cmon let’s get the doubles’ ‘come on let’s win this’.. she’s turned into a beg.

A review on her page.
Could of gave that poor woman her deposit back with her money she’s made on TT 🤣

View attachment 2008078View attachment 2008079View attachment 2008080
Wow that's awful. That would really put a lot of stress on you!! She knew days prior too she should have said.

She contributes 0 to any live or content,

Just clicked onto her live and she’s talking about Emz AGAIN along with the two Jay’s 🙄 I’m sure she constantly watches Emz lives, she always knows what she’s up to
---
Oh and then started asking for any spare change because everyone else begs so she might as well join in. Not sure why she’s pretending she’s never begged on there before 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was so on one last night wasn’t she.
Where was the husband again??

I reckon she’s jealous of the money Emz has made on TT coz she can’t be arsed working and sits on her arse begging but can’t even get on the weeklys.
She showed an obsessive jealous streak last night!!.. even Jay was hiding under the quilt listening to her.

Reactions: 3
She is obsessed! What a weird woman she is. Go and spend time with your husband you sad little stalker.

Reactions: 5
Whether you like emz or not, that's all her content is about & it's weird. She's sat there streaming her off another phone. She had no content about herself.
Can you imagine if Emz was streaming lampys live & telling people to go into her live & say lumpy, wow there would be uproar.
I subbed to lampy initially & thought she was a good person helping emz,a couple of days after I subbed I realised the really lampy!!

This Lampy woman is quite the jealous saddo she used to be arguing and starting with anyone who became friends with Emz claiming to be protecting her because she is vulnerable but now her n her hussband are Tik Tok Thirsty and will not leave to girl alone and anyone who emz falls out with they are straigh on to them battling them she neds to get a grip the blue haired hag!!

Reactions: 3
This Lampy woman is quite the jealous saddo she used to be arguing and starting with anyone who became friends with Emz claiming to be protecting her because she is vulnerable but now her n her hussband are Tik Tok Thirsty and will not leave to girl alone and anyone who emz falls out with they are straigh on to them battling them she neds to get a grip the blue haired hag!!
It's so strange, I've never seen this kind of behaviour before. The woman is nearly 40 years old and this is how she acts!