Emma Kenny - TV Psychologist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo I’m so glad I found this thread!

I absolutely despise the woman and her rants. Particularly those she makes with a complete disregard for anyone who lost someone to covid.

I speak on behalf of biologists when I say I hope she gets called out and cancelled for her misinformation.

Reactions: 11
How do the NHS and BPS, and BACP not get her struck off?

Plus she's still going on about getting her 'own land' - seems about as successful as her app 🙄
She is exactly the type of person who scientists (with integrity) hate. Manipulating and interpreting data to suit their narrative… where are these studies Emma? Are they high quality and rigorously peer reviewed? Do they confirm what you’re saying or have you just twisted it?

Reactions: 5
She is unhinged. In theory as long as her opinions aren’t a part of her sessions with clients then she is entitled to her opinion, but I doubt that she has any clients as she charges £200 a session! She rants about masks and vaccines none of which are compulsory.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Seems to me like she’s desperately trying to cling to covid misinformation as it’s the only thing that makes anyone pay any attention to her.

She is a professional troll

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God her youtube channel sucks. Her stupid rants and stupid impressions do my head in. I was listening the other day and had to switch off, she's like a female Paul Breach who just says words for the sake of saying them to make herself sound intelligent. I can't STAND HER!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God her youtube channel sucks. Her stupid rants and stupid impressions do my head in. I was listening the other day and had to switch off, she's like a female Paul Breach who just says words for the sake of saying them to make herself sound intelligent. I can't STAND HER!
It's when she starts ranting about how she'd murder someone if they touched her kid that bores the tits off me..she sounds ridiculous. She's got a weird obsession with child abuse cases too. Something I can't put my finger on, but it comes across very bizarre when she starts going on

Reactions: 6
I remember reading somewhere that her husband had cheated on her but it wasn’t this guy it was the one before.

This article is difficult to read with adverts etc but it says here her husband and eldest son - who is apparently 14 - having matching tattoos in honour of her dad. Who’s tattooing 14 year old kids? And with permission from the parent?!

She’s way too frantic for me. Imagine paying £200 for an appointment with her and you get spoken at for an hour about her views and opinions. Who wants a hysterical, opinionated fake Psychologist?

Reactions: 5
I think Emma Kenny is being a little liberal with her interpretations of her role.

"Psychologist" isn't a protected title, but "Clinical Psychologist/Chartered Clinical Psychologist" is. Anyone can call themselves a Psychologist if they really wanted to.

Her "registration" with the BPS is most likely membership, with the BPS offering different tiers of membership dependent on your training, education in the field of Psychology, and so on... There is a tier of membership for associate professions, and also a tier for clinicians who practice not as a psychologist, but have a psychology degree that carries GBR (Graduate Basis for Registration).

She is a Counsellor with a degree in psychology. It's possible she's registered with the BACP, but she isn't registered with HCPC, from what I can tell.

In case anyone wants a bit of a read from a professional outrage perspective:

Reactions: 8
Another reason to reject this fake! Phil aka PhilthSco might have liked having an on couch therapist in his team, but what did she know? Trained in noticing, safeguarding, blows her own trumpet loudly if she's making money from it yet she was that close with that training and she DIDN'T see/observe? Not possible, at least the power dynamics and this is who he had for his 'work stress' - helped so much with what? Did he open up to her, was he seen with MM (body language, etc all the things she claims to have skills in).

How can you sell tickets to shows asking people to check out your skills and 'truth' after being the psychological part of a team rife with abuse?

No psychological profits in that exposing eh Emma?

No just turn up afterwards and pretend to be a female Cracker?

Coltrane Off 😂

Well, she’s not on TV anymore! A few people in the comments on Instagram said they thought she was expecting when they saw her at her recent shows.

Well, she’s not on TV anymore! A few people in the comments on Instagram said they thought she was expecting when they saw her at her recent shows.
Thats true but I feel like she’s gotten more and more gaunt in the face recently.

Had a bit of an instagram stalk. Does anyone know why she’s got a sunflower lanyard? Or was it just because she was anti-mask?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thats true but I feel like she’s gotten more and more gaunt in the face recently.

Had a bit of an instagram stalk. Does anyone know why she’s got a sunflower lanyard? Or was it just because she was anti-mask?
I think she looks a bit fuller in the face! She’s usually very skinny.
Anti-mask! She is anti-vaccine too. I got the impression from her Covid rants that her sons have never had their childhood vaccines either.

I think she looks a bit fuller in the face! She’s usually very skinny.
Anti-mask! She is anti-vaccine too. I got the impression from her Covid rants that her sons have never had their childhood vaccines either.
How irresponsible of her if they haven’t :(