Emma Drew #35 Emma Drew disappeared without a trace, will she come back with a brand new face?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she's lost a load of weight whilst being away now thinks she can do better. Mind you can't be hard to do better than Toe Knee.

Reactions: 5
Nah it will be some sort of key word thing to get more people to her website. Tony does everything for her and panders to her every whim.

Reactions: 8
Has she been hacked? Whats that got to do with making money without a job (unless husband you are divorcing is rich and you plan to fleece him)?

Reactions: 2
Forbidden my end

She didn’t write that. It’s been sent to her by a blog post churning company that pays £30 for her to shove it online

Reactions: 4
The fb page for make money without a job is being relaunched as make £10 a day.
Had notifications today.

Reactions: 9
I kind of miss her whole take on reality. Never got over the smelly shoes thing though.

Reactions: 8
We have been denied so many Emma rants about the cost of living crisis or how much it now costs to make pico de gallo.

Reactions: 14
I do miss her and Tony and their weird ways I think coming away from social media was probably a good thing or her though.

Reactions: 11

---
From Mumsnet chatter lol remember her dirty fingernails?!! Could it be...?

Reactions: 22
As amusing as that would be....chatting to neighbours? Bringing treats for people? Lovely kind woman?

Reactions: 10