Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchoff

I’m so confused why she’s posting job interview tips... when was the last job interview she did?! Her blog is literally called make money WITHOUT a job. Clearly no one is interested in her tips though her post has hardly any engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I had womb cancer. I still have biopsies every 3 months as I’m high risk of it returning.
I find this so insulting and cruel.
She had pre-cancerous cells.. it’s not cancer.
She’s not being truthful and it bloody well pisses me off.
I’m not denying it’s scary to be told but pre-cancerous cells is NOT cancer.
I can’t believe she plays on this and makes out she had cancer!
Sorry for the rant... it’s just an insult to people that actually are impacted by cancer in any way 😖
Oh is she still rolling that one out.

A year ago today you also compiled yourself an amazon wish list when you could have done a go fund me for cancer research if you were that bothered.

Also a year ago that you screamed at an old lady in a shop because you needed a crunchie. When you had no idea what was going on in the other ladies life either.

fuck off emma

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This is the straw that’s broke this camels back.
I’ve finally blocked her. I can’t sit by and watch her neglect a dog. She’s absolutely abhorrent as a human being. Between being at the beach, feeding it improperly already and stuffing it in that vase.

poppy isn’t a pet, she’s an accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

SarahJane9

Nothing comfier than wearing a t-shirt your husbands been sweating in round tk maxx for the last hour, vom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Without a doubt, this woman needs a cognitive assessment to see whether she has a learning disability. She could still have one and be high functioning but without a doubt she presents as someone who clearly has either an LD or significant MH issue She masks it by trying to be ‘normal’ and ‘fit in’ but is so clearly incapable of being an adult and make rational decisions that is question whether she has capacity. This also can impact her impulsive behaviour (such as buying the hamster, dog, constant clothing) - and lack of compassion for her dad/others

• Heart
Reactions: 31

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I find her infuriating but fascinating at the same time 🤦🏼‍♀️😬
This cancer business riles me up so bad! Especially when she’s clearly massively over dramatised what it actually is! She’ll of heard “pre cancerous” and registered “YOUVE GOT CANCER TELL THE WORLD ANS MANUPULATE COMPANIES TO GET YOUR OWN WAY!” - as she’s repeatedly said on Tweets to companies “I’ve got cancer!” When pissing and moaning about something.
She really is something else and that poor dog! I hope for its take the novelty wears off and she sells her or something. Why is she bathing it so much?!? The mind boggles.

She ought to be massively ashamed of herself. I swear she’s Munchhausen’s!

I want to kick her in her vagina!!!
You’ve seen her hungry minge swallow her shorts, you’ll lose your foot babe

• Haha
Love these comments on Emma’s grid post about the dog! No responses to any of course, she hasn’t even responded to the vast majority of positive comments!
These comments on her IG are making me wonder how many people follow Imma for the boss babe she allegedly is versus how many people follow her out of morbid curiosity (like me 😇).

NC2020

VIP Member
How is that cardigan too big? It’s literally gaping at the buttons.

I’m not being sarcastic asking this but genuinely has she only just discovered tea? Why is this her only personality trait now? What did she talk about before she discovered tea?

• Haha
  • Heart

snoopyboop

Imma I have some really, truly, amazing money saving advice which I will give to you for free. This is a limited time offer. Normally I charge £158495840 for this exclusive information.

Stop spending money on absolute shit only to 'declutter' it a few weeks/months down the line. That's not 'making money'. You're recycling the same money. OR, you're scamming the tax man by holding onto purchases for a while before selling them for profit as 'personal items'. I wonder what HMRC would make of that? :unsure:
P.S brush your hair, and your dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Way too small
I just choked on a mini egg laughing at her caption on that photo!! Of course it’s shapeless round the middle because it’s about 3 sizes too small and is stretched beyond repair you utter ding bat!

• Haha

fiffle-faffle

Cancer free. Err wasn't it pre cancerous cells so, you always have been?
So, that operation wasn't the cysts then?hot cho

Amazon Wishlist in 3, 2, 1...
accompanied with naps and Tony touches. :sick:
If she's that bothered about her cysts, she could use that £3.5k she's just won to pay to go privately rather than spend it on shitty Warhammer and hot chocolate.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
No Emma. A year ago today you were told you had pre-cancerous cells which with daily walking and losing weight would be ok. A year ago today you decided to ignore that, despite WLS and are now probably being not far off your start weight, and instead created an amazon wish list to get more crap sent to your house.

No donation, no charity support nothing only greed!

• Heart
The fact them two horrors have got a puppy makes by blood boil! It’s practically a new born baby who won’t be walked on nope days and is another addition to deflect from Emma’s shitty life! Also the poor cats- one including a feral cat who still isn’t settled after all these years and they show no consideration! Also wisp! Three cats a puppy and a hamster when they can barely look after themselves- whoever signs them off to have these animals needs their heads banging!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 29

Laur91

VIP Member
Selfish pig buying up six packs of sausages from Morrison’s just cos they’re on sale - there could be other families who might scour those shelves to find a bargain sometimes. God she’s so disgusting.

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Fuck me, the dog has a tiktok. I only watched the first one but it looks like it's already found Tony's anal beads.
Trying to cash in on it already then

Have they actually stuffed the dog in a vase for a picture on the first day of having it? Absolutely disgusting and I hope that’s photoshopped, they should be ashamed. It’s not a toy

• Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
From what I can see their life is basically Tony wanking over creepy, unsavoury subjects, while Imma festers in bed eating. Somewhere between them they collect animals to fill a void and in place of having to clean up their lives.

• Sick