Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's live time! Emma has rebranded and emmadrew.info is no more. Awww so sad.

She has remembered about Mrs Pinch too. Her money saving content will end up there moving forward.

She doesn't know where she will put WLS content yet. Sounds like she will start another blog :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Make money without a job website will be only about that.

Reactions: 3

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I'm sure she said she was going to save this one to IGTV.
Thank you! She did 🙌 I watched like 10minutes, ya gurl is hilarious. An actual joke.

Does anyone remember/know what she went through last year? Maybe she says in the rest of the video. She was saying it was the worst year but I thought being told alone, by herself, without her husband, during a pandemic, alone, that she has cancer and please remember she was alone, he was all the way in the car park, so she was alone, would of been the worst thing ever?
[/QUOTE]

Would you mind showing me where she has saved it? I can't see it on her Instagram. I'm rubbish with SM! Thanks x

Reactions: 2

Tony Telling off video!

I was friends with Emma for a number of years, and by proxy Tony too.

I haven’t spent enough time with him to notice autistic tendencies, but I have a nephew on the spectrum.

I want to point out that you will never see negative comments on Emma’s YouTube and often comments aren’t open until a few hours later. At one point Millie (their old employee) was employed for social media and to delete the comments. Now I imagine the Drew’s do it (or Tony) do it.
What happened to Millie?

Ahebg

I can’t believe that so called money blogger Emma, can’t see the long term advantages of investing in property. It’s not about income now it’s a long game. She’s such a halfwit at times. I really don’t think she understands money at all.
To be honest, investing in property isn’t as good as it used to be. That is why.

Fishwife

Chatty Member
Emma has sold blogging courses for a long time. I think her money making courses are free and she just makes money from affiliate links. I

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I haven’t looked at her Instagram for ages, but out of interest has she recently been advertising some sort of ‘course’ for people to buy? Another money blogging instagrammer mentioned someone has been selling a course and wondered if it was Emma?
Could be Vix Meldrew (there is a whole thread for her and her so called courses)

Anotherct

VIP Member
There would only be pics of her in her cheap reduced pants from Peacocks...remember she doesn’t always wear a bra🤢🤢🤢
To be fair I rarely wear a bra, my B cup boobs don’t need that uncomfort🤣 obviously if I’m going to work I definitely do but not if I’m running to the shops etc

DJ*

Chatty Member
I’m 35 and I take naps.... but I have a toddler and work 13hr shifts THATS MY EXCUSE AND IM STICKING WITH IT
They are absolutely valid reasons!! She however is doing herself no favours whatsoever. Instead of sitting around all day and then being like "I need a nap" she should go for a walk instead. That would give her energy and improve her mood.

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I’m all for whatever makes you happy and all that but for crying out loud, what is she wearing?! It’s not even bloody Halloween!
If I came down to my husband (disclaimer - who is not in the least bit controlling whatsoever) wearing that ensemble, he would tell me I’m not a child in fancy dress and make me change. He wouldn’t let me leave the house looking like the reject bin of the Halloween section of B&M because he knows I wouldn’t want people thinking I was an utter tramp! Does she even have eyes?! And she’s even going to the doctors wearing it - they’ll section her under the mental health act for crimes against fashion!
Is it the dress or the tights that look like they're cutting her in half?