Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fucking hell. She was banging on about having made a million quid in lockdown. Is it all a scam? Sorry to derail here, will go and find the thread
Yup looks like it's a scam! Her 'mentor' is a con artist..yikes

She’s also an animal print fan so they’re basically the same person. Although Nessa’s hair is better

View attachment 268298
OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I knew she was getting fashion tips from somewhere. so is Tony, Smithy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Does anyone else have a giggle at Katy Kicker’s ‘lists’ ?! I can do that stuff in an hour never mind 8!
And her sanctimonious virtue signalling. She’s so dull. The story of the fence and turning herself inside out so she can’t accused of bullying the woman with the banging fence panels. She’s really irritating

sorry to derail.

Reactions: 3

Ted2

Chatty Member
I take it she has an ongoing membership with the pool and hasn't just paid a one-off to go today...🤔

Burd

It’s probably just me but the “PRIN” on the right hand side seems a bit...distorted. I can’t work out if it’s the angle or what but it just looks a bit different to me.
It's clearly shrunken as she has got shorter, also not the same angle or clothes. Her coat is hiding her sides.. Her face looks the same?

Get a grippppppp
Covid anxiety my arse! I've done all my present shopping online, that's real covid anxiety

Fruitleopard

@Fruitleopard

Was it her dad being diagnosed with dementia?
That is definitely sad. It’s even sadder that like everything in Emmas life she hasn’t used that to motivate her to make more of an effort with him :(
And makes it even worst she just left him all alone during lockdown :(:(

I also remember her saying she remembered something traumatic from her childhood but never said what which is very unlike her, she’ll say anything to get sympathy.

Thank you! She did 🙌 I watched like 10minutes, ya gurl is hilarious. An actual joke.

Does anyone remember/know what she went through last year? Maybe she says in the rest of the video. She was saying it was the worst year but I thought being told alone, by herself, without her husband, during a pandemic, alone, that she has cancer and please remember she was alone, he was all the way in the car park, so she was alone, would of been the worst thing ever?
Would you mind showing me where she has saved it? I can't see it on her Instagram. I'm rubbish with SM! Thanks x
[/QUOTE]
If you go onto her instagram, above her photos is like a grid, next to that it’s a tv with a lightning bolt thingy 🥰

• Heart
I saw that she had brought sponsored posts for IG. I was wondering how many followers are from the competition. Looks like quite a big rise in comparison to other days!!

9A7B8AE5-2979-4DB1-BC92-5B25A439CB13.jpeg

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Baked beans on keto??? Lol do your research Toeknee!!! He must have about 30g carbs on that plate and then plus everything else he’s eaten today 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Covid anxiety Emma?

I'm starting my next uni placement tomorrow on medicine, I've not slept for a week because I'm so stressed about it. Of course I'm not a boss babe just have my student loan to get me by but I'm doing this because I want to help people. I've barely been out the house for months and I'm scared.

If either of them had to do a days proper work they wouldn't know what hit them.

She gives me the rage.

I’m sending you all the love. Are you nursing or doctor? I’m a grumpy theatre nurse who misses her icu unit, covid and all