Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I might cop it for this but it’s what I think. Anyone who doesn’t even try to breastfeed and decides before the baby is even born that they’re not going to breastfeed is too immature and selfish to have a baby. No disrespect to mothers who gave up quickly, respect for trying because it’s not easy.
Nopeeeeee. This ain’t it. I chose not to breastfeed even before I got pregnant. And I feel like I have turned out to be a very decent mum thank you very fucking much. Formula feeding was not fucking easy. Finding the right formula is hard. Finding the right bottle is hard and it takes months to find it. By the time you figure it out and get your groove you have to introduce solids. Anyone who claims this narrative is absolutely cooked in the mind

Reactions: 18

colossalad

at the absolute risk of sounding insensitive (as people can choose to have a c section if they want-personal choice) why does my brain keep telling me that Emma chose a C sec because she has this dumb belief that having a baby naturally will ruin her cooch? Like she is one of those people who will die on the hill of the whole tight and loose vagina thing??? does anyone get what I mean??

usemycode

VIP Member
As stupid as she can be and how horrific her actions were/are, I do feel for her because she isn’t mentally there and I can’t imagine what baby hormones could be like

my source has said that she’s never seen her be cruel to any animals in the years of knowing her
She has tiktoks up of her bothering a clearly very scared kitten and being rough with it. And of it attacking her. These are from late last year. Screenshots in this thread.
---
I agree with all of the above and do believe it's important that she (and other influencers) are held accountable for the things they say and do. They can't expect to only be able to influence in the way they want...if they are happy to "influence" and earn money from it I think it's important that they recognise they influence in other ways too via their words & actions and therefore need to be a GOOD influence...and animal cruelty just ain't it doll.

Butttt...and I never thought I'd actually say these words in relation to Emma Claiir... I do actually feel for her. Maybe it's just cos I'm a new mum and I know how hard the start can be with hormones/emotions...even just the fact she's still recovering from a c-section which no one bats an eyelid at but is essentially major surgery. Then to now being piled on from left, right and centre. We all know young Emma isn't very mentally stable at the best of times so I can only imagine how she is travelling at the moment. All I can think about is poor Jett - an innocent little newborn baby who is caught in the middle of it all. I really hope she and Aaron have the support they need at the moment to give Jett everything he needs.

Also this isn't to say I think people shouldn't stop sharing their opinions and celebrate her being called out for her bullshit behaviour so keep Tattling....just wanted to say that and I wonder if anyone feels the same.
Yeah look regardless of her being a new mum and having a c section and mental health etc she actively chooses to share everything that she does online, including this fucked up story.
She is choosing every single day to be aggressive and foul mouthed and slam anyone who in any way upsets her (even if they’re being nice like that poor girl who commented on her hair). She documents all of her “hot mess” (dumpster fire) life and is PROUD of that. She said she’s not sorry. She isn’t. She’s only now sorry that she lost brand deals.

I can’t have sympathy for her. I hope she gets real help, but I also hope she learns a bloody lesson here.

• Sad

how.now.brown.cow

Chatty Member
Emma claiiiiir the first human to ever be put on ‘essential’ bed rest for 8 months
8 months of essential bed rest?! She's kidding, right? Cause her IG feed tells a completely different story. How offensive to the women that actually do suffer from HG or other awful pregnancy difficulties and have to live in the real world with a real job and no mother to come running and wait on them hand and foot every 5 minutes. Over dramatic, lazy slob.

• Wow

bonni03

Chatty Member
She actually is incredible low intelligence. I just listed to the clip for the first time posted by ausinfluencers and oh my god she sounds SO dumb. Why is she talking like that?! Its like a dumb/baby/bogan voice with the inability to pronounce things properly. We need to stop making stupid people known.

notgifted

VIP Member
Emma Clair is a cat killing cunt, she is a selfish, immature bitch, just keep working towards getting her cancelled Tattlers.

• Heart
Oh hunniiii, wait until he starts teething and isn’t just a 2 week old baby that mainly just sleeps
I love it when new mums come through thinking they’ve got it sorted and “it’s not so hard”.
Give it a couple of months and then let’s talk about how well you’re doing 😂
Let’s talk when they go through their MANY sleep regressions, and when they start teething, and when they get sick and you can’t console them, and when they get to toddlerhood and realise they can say no HAHAHAHAHA

• Heart
  • Haha

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
MCO Beauty
Princess Polly
Lust Minerals
Billy J Boutique
Ryder Wear
Glassons

now this is impressive

• Wow
  • Heart

Blerghhhhhh

Chatty Member
3 companies hahaha

company is such a loose definition. Yeah maybe I’ll buy a couple of mics from Amazon and scream into them in my garage and get canceled after 1 episode. I’m the CEO making big bossmoves all over da place

• Haha
She’s removed eveything from her bio except for unfiltered hotmess 🙄
And if you click on her picture on Vive management website, it says page not found 👀👀👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 17

bonni03

Chatty Member
I think he is just petite / undercooked and looking like a potato newborn. He will fill out quickly when everyone is feeding him formula on her behalf.

Got to loveee when influencers are humbled by not having stereotypically cute babies. Ashy, Georgie, emmaclaiiiiiirrrrr

• Haha

charliechap

VIP Member
6E874C43-788E-4931-9E7B-DBD7B23FE2F3.jpeg

Does this look like bonding?

is that normal to just put a newborn on the bed like that and play on your phone?

• Sad
  • Wow

bucketofsand

Imagine your baby being a week old and going through this because you just could not SHUT UP!!!! No sympathy at all

Emmapism

VIP Member
People can be disgusting and nasty can't they? Killing two cats is disgusting and nasty. Laughing about it and feeling no remorse is disgusting and nasty. Telling brands not to support an animal killer is neither disgusting nor nasty. Hope that helps hun.

kirstieeh

Ah babies out.. time to get pissed!!

She deserves it guys... her baby was super super breeched and she carried him for 38 weeks.

• Haha