Emma Chamberlain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she got on an anti depressant or if her traveling is helping. She seems much happier in her recent videos

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on telling everyone around her about her body odor and rashes. She's wearing Cartier and expensive clothing but has absolutely no class. She thinks she's funny and casual but she's getting ready for a prestigious film festival with no manners. Have some respect for the people around you that have actual jobs.
Maybe it's a European thing but we would never talk so openly about bodily issues to staff and workers unless it's an emergency, obviously.
I get it you have a rash...deal with it on your own. Maybe ask your father for help, but don't belt it out to a room full of people.
And yes, perfume has alcohol aside from other potential irritants.
Sorry for the rant😂

Reactions: 7
Why does she insist on telling everyone around her about her body odor and rashes. She's wearing Cartier and expensive clothing but has absolutely no class. She thinks she's funny and casual but she's getting ready for a prestigious film festival with no manners. Have some respect for the people around you that have actual jobs.
Maybe it's a European thing but we would never talk so openly about bodily issues to staff and workers unless it's an emergency, obviously.
I get it you have a rash...deal with it on your own. Maybe ask your father for help, but don't belt it out to a room full of people.
And yes, perfume has alcohol aside from other potential irritants.
Sorry for the rant😂
Its part of her cute ‘not like other girls’ performance. It’s so jarring because her life now is sooo ✨shiny✨.

Also it’s simply gross.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, she's sooo down to earth and relatable but she's surrounded by the worst, shallow people 🙄
✨Manipulating her audience since forever✨

Reactions: 10
I think even she'd agree that her lifestyle/opportunities aren't relatable anymore. And that's okay I think

Reactions: 5
She’s one of those people who got famous (I’m using the word “famous” loosely) for no reason. She doesn’t do anything. And she peaked way too early on in her career (I’m also using the word “career” loosely) so now she really doesn’t do anything. It’s bizarre.

Even when it comes to her coffee brand, I’m like “Do people actually buy that? Why would I go out of my way to purchase her coffee when there are 1,000,000,000 other brands to choose from?”

I don’t get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s one of those people who got famous (I’m using the word “famous” loosely) for no reason. She doesn’t do anything. And she peaked way too early on in her career (I’m also using the word “career” loosely) so now she really doesn’t do anything. It’s bizarre.

Even when it comes to her coffee brand, I’m like “Do people actually buy that? Why would I go out of my way to purchase her coffee when there are 1,000,000,000 other brands to choose from?”

I don’t get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
tbf, that describes all influencers. All influencers get famous for nothing and create the most bizarre products and somehow people buy them.

There is no real talent anymore to earn millions of dollars these days 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

I don’t get it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes has anyone who is a genuine coffee lover (not just statbucks) bought her coffee?

I mean on the one hand, good for her making money but is the product something to be proud of?

Reactions: 1
tbf, that describes all influencers. All influencers get famous for nothing and create the most bizarre products and somehow people buy them.

There is no real talent anymore to earn millions of dollars these days 🤷‍♀️
True, true. :ROFLMAO: But at least beauty gurus, booktubers, cooking channels, tech channels, etc. at least have a small (even if insignificant) purpose? Whereas she literally does nothing.

Reactions: 1