Emirati Men #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cyrielle is now selling her items on Vinted. The bills seem to come quickly.

Reactions: 1
The paisa that made Gilinski's Arab sheikh fall in love with Medellín – La Linterna Azul

Does anyone believe a town girl with no education, no connections, no money, would be able to found a Holding, without the help and guidance of a Nahyan sheikh?

The irony of it - there are far more beautiful women out there... who cannot even found a small shop
---
Beto Tobia в X: „LA PRINCESA COLOMBO-ARABE En esta segunda entrega les contare mas sobre Moncada Holding (MH) y como esta financiera de la que nadie habia oido hablar en el pasado pretendia cambiar el ciclismo colombiano. Su fundadora: Mélissa (Velasquez) Moncada Abro 🧵 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/“ / X (twitter.com)

She is smarter than Angelika, she made a Al Nahyan sheikh found her a holding
---
The party of an Arab sheikh in Guatapé, near Medellín (las2orillas.co)
---
(4) Melissa Moncada Velasquez en Instituto Wang - YouTube
---
So, girls, if you ever want to found a holding the easy way - get yourself crowned Miss something and, then move to Abu Dhabi and make sure to find a Al Nahyan sheikh...
---
She is even smarter than Andreea the Romanian - Andreea owns just a restaurant in the Habtoor Resort...
---
Education | Melissa Moncada | LinkedIn
---
melissa.moncada's instagram Audience Analytics and Demographics | StarNgage
---
PJs (kennethsvendlund.com)
---
you get yourself a half naked session but when you meet the Al Nahyan sheikh, make sure to reinvent yourself as a serious businesswoman

Tahnoun is the same as Mansour.
---
only that Mansour openly does what he is doing with his volleyball buddies
---
while Tahnoun stays incognito.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The paisa that made Gilinski's Arab sheikh fall in love with Medellín – La Linterna Azul

Does anyone believe a town girl with no education, no connections, no money, would be able to found a Holding, without the help and guidance of a Nahyan sheikh?

The irony of it - there are far more beautiful women out there... who cannot even found a small shop
---
Beto Tobia в X: „LA PRINCESA COLOMBO-ARABE En esta segunda entrega les contare mas sobre Moncada Holding (MH) y como esta financiera de la que nadie habia oido hablar en el pasado pretendia cambiar el ciclismo colombiano. Su fundadora: Mélissa (Velasquez) Moncada Abro 🧵 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/“ / X (twitter.com)

---
---
---
So, girls, if you ever want to found a holding the easy way - get yourself crowned Miss something and, then move to Abu Dhabi and make sure to find a Al Nahyan sheikh...
---
She is even smarter than Andreea the Romanian - Andreea owns just a restaurant in the Habtoor Resort...
---
---
---
---
you get yourself a half naked session but when you meet the Al Nahyan sheikh, make sure to reinvent yourself as a serious businesswoman

---
---
I expected him to do that, but I was a little shocked by the confirmation.
---
girls, have you heard rumors about hamdan bin sultan bin hamdan being gay?

Last edited:
I expected him to do that, but I was a little shocked by the confirmation.
---
What is surprising, is the low quality of women that sheikhs like Tahnoun and Mansour are dating - women with no education, no background, women who have only a good figure.
Hussein of Jordan put all of them under his knees by marrying his Saudi wife - she is a full package.
---
Who is he? There are so many Hamdan in the family.

But these sheikhs like Tahnoun and Mansour have wonderful wives and families, it is clear they are smart men and were raised well and treat their wives with respect.

Last edited:
What is surprising, is the low quality of women that sheikhs like Tahnoun and Mansour are dating - women with no education, no background, women who have only a good figure.
Hussein of Jordan put all of them under his knees by marrying his Saudi wife - she is a full package.
---

Who is he? There are so many Hamdan in the family.
Does it surprise you? lolll. they are all the same when it comes to their feminine standards, always beautiful women but never educated enough. Some even more intelligent and educated than others, but never enough. The standard is beauty, that's what counts for them.

hamdan_s_alnahyan
---
But these sheikhs like Tahnoun and Mansour have wonderful wives and families, it is clear they are smart men and were raised well and treat their wives with respect.
You forgot to remember that it depends on the wife and family. Mansour's first and Tahnoon's second, they don't even seem to have any love/interaction.

Reactions: 2
Some of these men see education as a negative, they’re too intimidated by a woman with a degree or aspirations to build something genuine (not the fake bikini brands these “business ladies” make that are used as a front to funnel cash they receive from men). Even though their type is often the blonde Eastern Europeans or exotic Latinas, I’ve never heard of them being with the ones who have some sort of accomplishments beside the fake pageant queen title that was bought. They don’t care for women who completed education in the West or even speak English eloquently, they always go for the ones who can barely communicate straight out of Kiev. What they value above all is how good their cosmetic enhancements are & how extensive their maintenance routine is because they are only doing it to cater to them. Whereas degree and aspirations are primarily for yourself

Reactions: 4
A62B93D4-9DED-4289-A0D6-A1156ECAC2CE.jpeg

I had some friends in Dubai from some influential families and this is how I believe he found my profile. He was always messaging me last year and I was so scared to meet with him due to all the horror stories but they were very kind when I knew them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
so what happened? Did you end up meeting him?
Yes I did in London because I found the whole thing unbelievable 😂

However, I spoke with most of my friends and I knew it was not worth getting involved with people like that. It’s so dangerous once you get on the wrong side of them or they decide you are now disposable.

View attachment 2460445

I had some friends in Dubai from some influential families and this is how I believe he found my profile. He was always messaging me last year and I was so scared to meet with him due to all the horror stories but they were very kind when I knew them.
I am surprised a racist insensitive bigot like you was scared to meet someone.and honestly doubt uncle messaged you.

Reactions: 2
I am surprised a racist insensitive bigot like you was scared to meet someone.and honestly doubt uncle messaged you.
These men are only nice/good to you when they want something. Once they’ve used you up and got what they wanted you just get tossed aside like trash. No reason for me to lie that I was messaged 😂

---

---
---
---
---
---
---
---
---

---
---
I’m shocked to see a fellow country woman here hahah I have never heard of her. Maybe she has connections, Medellin is a city of working girls if you know what I mean. She probably was a prepago in Abu Dhabi and met him or her family is rich (n@rcotr@ffic money) but I think is the latter since a person with rich family education is first. My family is well off and we live between USA and Italy/Spain and went to a good uni. So she is def a prepago, I bet she had surgeries but is going for the homely look. A good example of a rich Colombian and educated is Vera Ciocca not very pretty but well connected.
Dear ladies you need to see the bigger picture, she probably is the face for a money laundering company. Arabs are trying to get into the south American market. They do lots of money laundering in South America, we have a similar culture and many things in common. Money laundering, dr4g dealings or s3x tr@fficking. Especially for someone from Medellin, don’t expect anything good. If your husband tells you he is going there RUN.