Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay... lets see through the pish and tell it how it is...
Kate was a crystal clear rebound for Emily.
PG would have Emily back tomorrow..
PG probably closes his eyes doggy style and thinks of the Shak....
Kate is a fangirl for Emily
Arguably she is better looking than Emily.. To be fair ...PG is trying to recreate the wife he lost..
Kate is too daft to realise this....
Kate thinks posing in shite Boohoo dresses gets you millions of followers.. Naw... It's the Emily connection....
Kate thinks the world doesn't realise her YSL heels are paid from Smack Dealing Proceeds..
PG controls her now... shes a barbie doll... turning into Shak....
Kate doesn't realise posing in the Emily designed house is creapy AF.....
Kate's posh family doesn't know the Gough's push a ton of brown and white.

Worst part is... if Kate bet a "normal" wealthy guy (she's pretty) then the world would have been so much prettier for her....
Yep however she could never date a “normal” guy. She’s incredibly shallow, always has been, and all she cares about is having “nice things”, getting taken on holiday and also getting driven around in a certain make of car. I mean she drives but doesn’t have a car of her own… borrows his car, then posts pics as if it’s her own. As I say all about appearances. She also edits her pics a crazy amount. Doesn’t look like that IRL - she also thinks she’s stunninnnnn but one of those girls always fishing for compliments “ugh I’m so ugly” wanting everyone to tell her “omg you’re so pretty”. Just annoying to be around in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She strikes me as the kind of girl that can be easily moulded by him..at least Emily had enough brain cells to reduce his time on her gram..Kate plasters him everywhere.. her and his pals wife Annie fanny will be their downfall! Flashing all the designer gear! I would rather shop in H&M than be involved with that type of money!

Yep however she could never date a “normal” guy. She’s incredibly shallow, always has been, and all she cares about is having “nice things”, getting taken on holiday and also getting driven around in a certain make of car. I mean she drives but doesn’t have a car of her own… borrows his car, then posts pics as if it’s her own. As I say all about appearances. She also edits her pics a crazy amount. Doesn’t look like that IRL - she also thinks she’s stunninnnnn but one of those girls always fishing for compliments “ugh I’m so ugly” wanting everyone to tell her “omg you’re so pretty”. Just annoying to be around in general.

Reactions: 2
She strikes me as the kind of girl that can be easily moulded by him..at least Emily had enough brain cells to reduce his time on her gram..Kate plasters him everywhere.. her and his pals wife Annie fanny will be their downfall! Flashing all the designer gear! I would rather shop in H&M than be involved with that type of money!
Its actually quite scary How's she's morphing into Emily the poses,style everything.
Surely she can see that herself.

Probably scared to say anything incase she looses all the designer duds n dubai holidays

• Haha
She followed Emily for years, seen that they had split up and swooped in there and grafted via the gram like a mf… even tho he kept her secret for ages whilst he continued his hate campaign against Emily :ROFLMAO: She always proper loved Emily’s style too so she’s probably buzzin oot her wee tatas that she has the funds to buy all the same clothes as her now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She followed Emily for years, seen that they had split up and swooped in there and grafted via the gram like a mf… even tho he kept her secret for ages whilst he continued his hate campaign against Emily :ROFLMAO: She always proper loved Emily’s style too so she’s probably buzzin oot her wee tatas that she has the funds to buy all the same clothes as her now :ROFLMAO:
Howling!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
THEEEEEE dress *is from Boohoo* 😭😭
I know, when I saw it I thought she’d got the YSL one, but no 😂😂😂

That Balenciga Houglass bag is an embarrassment, Emily posts the bigger ones all the time & that hoodie Emily used to borrow from Paul as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, when I saw it I thought she’d got the YSL one, but no 😂😂😂

That Balenciga Houglass bag is an embarrassment, Emily posts the bigger ones all the time & that hoodie Emily used to borrow from Paul as well 😂😂😂
shut up is it actually boohoo hahahahhahaha

• Haha
Okay... lets see through the pish and tell it how it is...
Kate was a crystal clear rebound for Emily.
PG would have Emily back tomorrow..
PG probably closes his eyes doggy style and thinks of the Shak....
Kate is a fangirl for Emily
Arguably she is better looking than Emily.. To be fair ...PG is trying to recreate the wife he lost..
Kate is too daft to realise this....
Kate thinks posing in shite Boohoo dresses gets you millions of followers.. Naw... It's the Emily connection....
Kate thinks the world doesn't realise her YSL heels are paid from Smack Dealing Proceeds..
PG controls her now... shes a barbie doll... turning into Shak....
Kate doesn't realise posing in the Emily designed house is creapy AF.....
Kate's posh family doesn't know the Gough's push a ton of brown and white.

Worst part is... if Kate bet a "normal" wealthy guy (she's pretty) then the world would have been so much prettier for her....
100% he’d be back with Shak in a heartbeat

She’s just posted the same LV bag as Emily, why would you do that?! She could buy any bag she wants but she buys all the same ones as his ex wife??

• Haha
Oh Kate bless her she's really trying her best with her wee Balenciaga and Celine bags. She's like your wee sister playing dress up with your clothes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it a weird, creepy Berlin sex tourist hotel they’re staying in? I clicked on the hotel name on insta and loads of weird people dressed in bondage came up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Can’t believe PG hasn’t got his own thread 🤣 I think KB is stunning but that dress was hideous on 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe PG hasn’t got his own thread 🤣 I think KB is stunning but that dress was hideous on 🙈
I agree that dress did nothing for her, when she was posing it gave the vibe of when you are steaming and dress up and pose like a fanny with your pals, her hair always looks like it needs a wash

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.