Emily Ratajkowski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, she's in the papers today moaning about being groped by Robin Thicke. I hate that video.

Reactions: 3
Christ, she's in the papers today moaning about being groped by Robin Thicke. I hate that video.
Wow… what a creep. But I’m really not surprised considering the video and the lyrics of that video that he’s like it.

I really feel for her that she was in these different situations with men who took advantage.

Reactions: 4
Dear lord why is she posting videos on socials asking what to do after a situationship ends? She’s a walking PR stunt!

Reactions: 6
She's pictured snogging a new man every other day! Harry Styles' turn this week.

Reactions: 2
:sick: Omg the stuff coming out about what her husband got up to! Literal Weinstein behaviour…

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Like Weinstein he's an ugly bugger too - what the hell do women see in someone like that? 🤮 🤮 🤮

Reactions: 5
She married him after two weeks of dating :eek:
I can't stand her, tbf, but why am I not surprised that he turned out to be such a creep....

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry for anything bad she has been through but I am absolutely sick of this person. The constant coverage of absolutely nothing every day is insane just now.

Reactions: 9
She is filthy and the most toxic influencer out there! All she ever does is advertise herself day after day under the guise of female empowerment…please 🙄

Reactions: 2