Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is an absolute pain in the hole. Don’t get me started on all of this “I wrote an essay about xyZ” shit. Nobody wants to read your faux intellectual try hard wannabe crap. And her whole “stop objectifying me!!!!” crap. Put your clothes on then you dope. All she does is pose naked and then complain that people objectify her. Don’t think I’ve ever even heard her speak

Reactions: 20

Smca53

VIP Member
I’ve really never understood the fuss over her. She looks like at least 95% of brunette Hollywood and she’s never done anything particularly interesting or worthwhile to make her stand out from the crowd.

I don’t get it?

Reactions: 14

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
No opinion on her as i only know her for being quite hot haha.... i get why you can have negative opinions as a lot of times these people are idiots but people saying she isnt attractive is just people being jealous/bitter that she is, you cant argue it lets be fair
I genuinely don’t think she is attractive and I’m not at all jealous. I can see why others would say she is though, if that makes sense. I just don’t find vanity attractive, and she couldn’t be any more in love with herself. She also seems quite dim and thinks this performative intelligence she displays gives her some depth. It doesn’t in my book. I’m sure guys love her, sure she hands it to them on a plate. But being attractive to me is about more than how many times you can pose suggestively with your bangers out, how short a skirt you can wear 2 weeks after giving birth or how toned your body looks as you stand holding your baby like a melting ice cream. She has lots to offer but she lacks something, that je ne sais quoi where true beauty radiates. Bangable but not beautiful, if you will.

Reactions: 12

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Really dislike her, got famous by stripping herself and using her body and face for publicity whilst selling products that shamed women for not being slim.
Now she’s made her money she sits on her high horse to lecture people about feminism because she’s so irrelevant now
Yes, I can't stand that.

I hated the whole thing about "we won't know our baby's gender until it's 18" because gender is irrelevant or whatever nonsense she spouts. You can easily tell someone's gender in a certain music video. Clue: the men are the ones allowed to keep their clothes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ipiraka

Really dislike her, got famous by stripping herself and using her body and face for publicity whilst selling products that shamed women for not being slim.
Now she’s made her money she sits on her high horse to lecture people about feminism because she’s so irrelevant now

Reactions: 10

Cloudbusting

I'm sorry for anything bad she has been through but I am absolutely sick of this person. The constant coverage of absolutely nothing every day is insane just now.

Reactions: 9

Codiaeum

VIP Member
She married him after two weeks of dating :eek:
I can't stand her, tbf, but why am I not surprised that he turned out to be such a creep....

openbook1

VIP Member
No opinion on her as i only know her for being quite hot haha.... i get why you can have negative opinions as a lot of times these people are idiots but people saying she isnt attractive is just people being jealous/bitter that she is, you cant argue it lets be fair
This is a very immature response. Everyone has a different idea of what attractive is. Some people find Emily attractive and others do not. Nothing wrong with that.

Persephonehasreturned

Her recent article about not owning her own image and the sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of a photographer who has continued to make money from her image were really well written and thought provoking.

Apparently she has announced she won’t be announcing her child’s sex until they’re 18 did make me think she’s a bit of a twat though.

horcrux_dr

Emily is friends with Anna Khachiyan who is a co-host of the red scare podcast. Emily has even posted quotes Anna has said on her IG stories. I listened to the podcast and it is fucking terrible. All about saying slurs such as "r****d", accusing FKA twigs bringing a lawsuit against Shia Lebeouf for attention, and loads of utter bullshit. If this is the type of people Emily surrounds herself with, then it speaks a lot to her character. So many of these vapid models are just fake woke parading on the Internet to be perceived as intellectuals.
Also, the red scare girls let it slip that Emily's husband used to be their coke dealer 😂 The husband who has refused to pay rent for his lavish New York apartment for years!

Reactions: 8

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Insane body.Mediocre face.
She does. But I’ve seen more of her body than my own at this stage that I actually find her boring to look at. There’s only so many times you can see someone’s arched ass thrust in your face on the daily before you think, okay, enough of that. She also has a weird line down her torso like someone rolled a dirty penny down her. I find her totally boring. She has nothing going for her only her boobs and she knows it

• Haha

MerchantOfTea

Those 2 photos of her , it looks like she is doing a modelling shoot, and then someone handed her a baby and she has no idea how to hold one so she is holding it like a brown paper bag full of shopping.

Shame about her lips , she used to be perfect looking.

• Haha