Emily Ratajkowski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well so idk why but the whole time I was thinking that she was born with these hilarious, duck-like lips and that’s why she’s comfortable with posting photos on which they look cartoonish. but some time ago I learned that she got them done and that’s why they look like that. I’m shocked, imo her profile looks soooo bad and I just don’t understand why she uploads so many pics where you can clearly see her profile... it just looks botched and odd... it totally spoils her face

Reactions: 2
I gained a lot of respect for her after the think pieces she wrote in the last year or two, I thought she was very switched on whereas before I wrote her off as a influencer doing a lot of performative activism. But then she goes and does stuff like this (see attached)...

She's turned comments off on that post because all of them were telling her she wasn't supporting her son's head properly. I don't know if that's true or not as I don't know anything about babies. This picture on the other hand is such a blatant brag of how she managed to get her body back in shape post-pregnancy. The arms stretched out to emphasise that they are toned, the sucked in stomach and butt pushed out to maximise the thigh gap as much as possible AND the baby held for scale (it just screams - look at my waist, almost as small as my newborns, look at my tits, almost as big as my newborns head). I mean what possible reason has she got for holding her baby like that oher than to make sure she can pose like that.

Influencers and body positivity activists like her are very disingenuous because she knows exactly what she's doing with posts like this - perpetuating a culture of needing to get back in shape asap after pregnancy. I'm not saying she should hide her body or not be proud of it, but these posts are v obvious in what they're suggesting.

I thought the Daily Mail comments in reaction to these pictures of her pushing her pram were harsh but seems like they were spot on.
1623161665647.png

1623161673904.png

1623161681977.png

1623161691104.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those 2 photos of her , it looks like she is doing a modelling shoot, and then someone handed her a baby and she has no idea how to hold one so she is holding it like a brown paper bag full of shopping.

Shame about her lips , she used to be perfect looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those 2 photos of her , it looks like she is doing a modelling shoot, and then someone handed her a baby and she has no idea how to hold one so she is holding it like a brown paper bag full of shopping.

Shame about her lips , she used to be perfect looking.
Her and Smeghan obviously read the same baby care books...

Reactions: 1
I gained a lot of respect for her after the think pieces she wrote in the last year or two, I thought she was very switched on whereas before I wrote her off as a influencer doing a lot of performative activism. But then she goes and does stuff like this (see attached)...

She's turned comments off on that post because all of them were telling her she wasn't supporting her son's head properly. I don't know if that's true or not as I don't know anything about babies. This picture on the other hand is such a blatant brag of how she managed to get her body back in shape post-pregnancy. The arms stretched out to emphasise that they are toned, the sucked in stomach and butt pushed out to maximise the thigh gap as much as possible AND the baby held for scale (it just screams - look at my waist, almost as small as my newborns, look at my tits, almost as big as my newborns head). I mean what possible reason has she got for holding her baby like that oher than to make sure she can pose like that.

Influencers and body positivity activists like her are very disingenuous because she knows exactly what she's doing with posts like this - perpetuating a culture of needing to get back in shape asap after pregnancy. I'm not saying she should hide her body or not be proud of it, but these posts are v obvious in what they're suggesting.

I thought the Daily Mail comments in reaction to these pictures of her pushing her pram were harsh but seems like they were spot on.
View attachment 608575
View attachment 608576
View attachment 608577
View attachment 608578
But the stomach difference with her? I’m so confused with these editing apps and what’s real anymore

Attachments

But the stomach difference with her? I’m so confused with these editing apps and what’s real anymore
I think she is sometimes sucking it in and sometimes not, I don't think she uses editing apps but I don't have an expert eye for these things so happy to be proven wrong. I say this based off videos she's posted of this same trip where she's in bikinis and her stomach is very flat but it's clear she's sucking it in to look even flatter/accentuate the ribcage.
She never mentions diet or exercise but she clearly works out/restricts, and she is clearly suffering from some very low self-esteem to need to take photos like this with her baby as a prop. Like, celebrate your hot body all you want girl but when is enough attention enough for you?

Reactions: 4
No opinion on her as i only know her for being quite hot haha.... i get why you can have negative opinions as a lot of times these people are idiots but people saying she isnt attractive is just people being jealous/bitter that she is, you cant argue it lets be fair

No opinion on her as i only know her for being quite hot haha.... i get why you can have negative opinions as a lot of times these people are idiots but people saying she isnt attractive is just people being jealous/bitter that she is, you cant argue it lets be fair
I genuinely don’t think she is attractive and I’m not at all jealous. I can see why others would say she is though, if that makes sense. I just don’t find vanity attractive, and she couldn’t be any more in love with herself. She also seems quite dim and thinks this performative intelligence she displays gives her some depth. It doesn’t in my book. I’m sure guys love her, sure she hands it to them on a plate. But being attractive to me is about more than how many times you can pose suggestively with your bangers out, how short a skirt you can wear 2 weeks after giving birth or how toned your body looks as you stand holding your baby like a melting ice cream. She has lots to offer but she lacks something, that je ne sais quoi where true beauty radiates. Bangable but not beautiful, if you will.

Reactions: 12
This is a very immature response. Everyone has a different idea of what attractive is. Some people find Emily attractive and others do not. Nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 9
I think she has got one of the best bodies I've ever seen and an average face.Beauty is subjective.

I think she has a fantastic body and a beautiful face. My issue with her is her behaviour rather than her physical appearance. :cautious:

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t think she is attractive and I’m not at all jealous. I can see why others would say she is though, if that makes sense. I just don’t find vanity attractive, and she couldn’t be any more in love with herself. She also seems quite dim and thinks this performative intelligence she displays gives her some depth. It doesn’t in my book. I’m sure guys love her, sure she hands it to them on a plate. But being attractive to me is about more than how many times you can pose suggestively with your bangers out, how short a skirt you can wear 2 weeks after giving birth or how toned your body looks as you stand holding your baby like a melting ice cream. She has lots to offer but she lacks something, that je ne sais quoi where true beauty radiates. Bangable but not beautiful, if you will.
I love the last line 😅😅

I don't find her attractive at all - she looks emaciated 😳
For her to bounce back so quickly from the baby I do wonder if she had a tummy tuck with her c-section? I saw a video the other day about how celebs will book them in a month before the baby is due - sounds so dangerous I could never!

• Wow
Reactions: 2