Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PettyinPink

Dear lord why is she posting videos on socials asking what to do after a situationship ends? She’s a walking PR stunt!

Reactions: 6

lilly92

I hope now that she's pregnant she'll take better care of herself. I don't wanna speculate but there's no way she's eating enough to be healthy

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
She's released the ubiquitous naked post birth photo. Do any of these slebs ever do anything original :cautious::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

PettyinPink

Christ, she's in the papers today moaning about being groped by Robin Thicke. I hate that video.
Wow… what a creep. But I’m really not surprised considering the video and the lyrics of that video that he’s like it.

I really feel for her that she was in these different situations with men who took advantage.

Reactions: 4

Ceecee3

But the stomach difference with her? I’m so confused with these editing apps and what’s real anymore
I think she is sometimes sucking it in and sometimes not, I don't think she uses editing apps but I don't have an expert eye for these things so happy to be proven wrong. I say this based off videos she's posted of this same trip where she's in bikinis and her stomach is very flat but it's clear she's sucking it in to look even flatter/accentuate the ribcage.
She never mentions diet or exercise but she clearly works out/restricts, and she is clearly suffering from some very low self-esteem to need to take photos like this with her baby as a prop. Like, celebrate your hot body all you want girl but when is enough attention enough for you?

Pinkiii2008

She's gonna break her back if she's not careful 🤣

I truly have no idea how far pregnant she is, but she really is trying hard for that bump

• Haha

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Christ, she's in the papers today moaning about being groped by Robin Thicke. I hate that video.

Reactions: 3

JakeM

VIP Member
YESSS!! This is the one!!! Everytime i see an article of her in the dailymail i immediately think of this story. Wonder how true it is?
I’d guess that it probably is true. They married after 2 weeks and in my opinion that is a recipe for disaster.

Im shocked she got married so soon to that guy. Wasnt she in a long term with a guy called Jeff? And very soon after they were over she moved on with this Bear guy, and then they were married.