Emily Ratajkowski

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope now that she's pregnant she'll take better care of herself. I don't wanna speculate but there's no way she's eating enough to be healthy

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s as attractive as she thinks she is. There’s something not nice about her...

Reactions: 19
I didn’t think so was too bad in the acting she did a few years back. Has she acted much recently?

Her recent article about not owning her own image and the sexual abuse she suffered at the hands of a photographer who has continued to make money from her image were really well written and thought provoking.

Apparently she has announced she won’t be announcing her child’s sex until they’re 18 did make me think she’s a bit of a twit though.

Reactions: 9
I’ve really never understood the fuss over her. She looks like at least 95% of brunette Hollywood and she’s never done anything particularly interesting or worthwhile to make her stand out from the crowd.

I don’t get it?

Reactions: 14
She is an absolute pain in the hole. Don’t get me started on all of this “I wrote an essay about xyZ” tit. Nobody wants to read your faux intellectual try hard wannabe crap. And her whole “stop objectifying me!!!!” crap. Put your clothes on then you dope. All she does is pose naked and then complain that people objectify her. Don’t think I’ve ever even heard her speak

Reactions: 20
She's gonna break her back if she's not careful 🤣

I truly have no idea how far pregnant she is, but she really is trying hard for that bump

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Emily is friends with Anna Khachiyan who is a co-host of the red scare podcast. Emily has even posted quotes Anna has said on her IG stories. I listened to the podcast and it is bleeping terrible. All about saying slurs such as "r****d", accusing FKA twigs bringing a lawsuit against Shia Lebeouf for attention, and loads of utter bullshit. If this is the type of people Emily surrounds herself with, then it speaks a lot to her character. So many of these vapid models are just fake woke parading on the Internet to be perceived as intellectuals.
Also, the red scare girls let it slip that Emily's husband used to be their coke dealer 😂 The husband who has refused to pay rent for his lavish New York apartment for years!

Reactions: 8
A thread for all things Emily Ratajkowski. I'm sorry, I can't stand her 😂
Newish poster here!!! I wonder what tea there is on her? remember reading a blindgossip article alluding to her and her husband saying he 'gets more girls' now that hes associated with her.
I personally think that deep down shes prob very nice but I know why she isnt likable to post with her posing halfnaked all of the time.

Reactions: 3
Im shocked she got married so soon to that guy. Wasnt she in a long term with a guy called Jeff? And very soon after they were over she moved on with this Bear guy, and then they were married.

Reactions: 3
Newish poster here!!! I wonder what tea there is on her? remember reading a blindgossip article alluding to her and her husband saying he 'gets more girls' now that hes associated with her.
I personally think that deep down shes prob very nice but I know why she isnt likable to post with her posing halfnaked all of the time.
Here is the blind for Tattlers that want to see:
EAA79622-9108-4CF3-B4AB-1DC9C6E83C43.jpeg
767B8B80-6474-4BD8-B4B3-272E2492BA8B.jpeg
the clue is “blurry” as she was in a video called Blurred Lines. Wouldn't surprise if it is true.

Reactions: 2
She's released the ubiquitous naked post birth photo. Do any of these slebs ever do anything original :cautious::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6