Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A thread for all things Emily Ratajkowski. I'm sorry, I can't stand her šŸ˜‚
Newish poster here!!! I wonder what tea there is on her? remember reading a blindgossip article alluding to her and her husband saying he 'gets more girls' now that hes associated with her.
I personally think that deep down shes prob very nice but I know why she isnt likable to post with her posing halfnaked all of the time.

Reactions: 3

PettyinPink

I think she has a fantastic body and a beautiful face. My issue with her is her behaviour rather than her physical appearance. :cautious:

lifeissweet

Chatty Member

I cannot stand this woman as she always looks as if she thinks she's better than everyone else. Then again I don't know her and she might be a very nice person.
Those photos though - filtered to hell (I had a flat stomach very quickly after my first but it still had the wrinkles of a deflated balloon!). How is she not leaking breastmilk all over the pj's? I spent the first few months with permanently leaking knockers! And why are her pj's so long? Surely they're a trip hazard when carrying a baby round? What a load of fake tosh šŸ˜‚

Just found a photo of her in the nip - why does she look like a Barbie doll? I find it very disturbing šŸ™Š
https://fap.thefappening.one/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Emily-Ratajkowski_thefappening_one-4.jpg

Last edited:

IrishMeeja

Chatty Member
She has nothing going for her only her boobs and she knows it
She has the personality of a wet cloth but she is absolutely gorgeous. She has gone far too skinny at times to the point of looking ill, but has far more going for her physically than just great tits.

Sometimes annoying people happen to be beautiful.

x_bethanyy

There's already a three on her. But she's too boring for anyone to want to talk about, other than the say that they dislike her.

Ceecee3

I gained a lot of respect for her after the think pieces she wrote in the last year or two, I thought she was very switched on whereas before I wrote her off as a influencer doing a lot of performative activism. But then she goes and does stuff like this (see attached)...

She's turned comments off on that post because all of them were telling her she wasn't supporting her son's head properly. I don't know if that's true or not as I don't know anything about babies. This picture on the other hand is such a blatant brag of how she managed to get her body back in shape post-pregnancy. The arms stretched out to emphasise that they are toned, the sucked in stomach and butt pushed out to maximise the thigh gap as much as possible AND the baby held for scale (it just screams - look at my waist, almost as small as my newborns, look at my tits, almost as big as my newborns head). I mean what possible reason has she got for holding her baby like that oher than to make sure she can pose like that.

Influencers and body positivity activists like her are very disingenuous because she knows exactly what she's doing with posts like this - perpetuating a culture of needing to get back in shape asap after pregnancy. I'm not saying she should hide her body or not be proud of it, but these posts are v obvious in what they're suggesting.

I thought the Daily Mail comments in reaction to these pictures of her pushing her pram were harsh but seems like they were spot on.
1623161665647.png

1623161673904.png

1623161681977.png

1623161691104.png

Attachments

Last edited:

ElChanguito

VIP Member
She is filthy and the most toxic influencer out there! All she ever does is advertise herself day after day under the guise of female empowermentā€¦please šŸ™„

Reactions: 2

x_bethanyy

Iā€™d guess that it probably is true. They married after 2 weeks and in my opinion that is a recipe for disaster.
Apparently they were friends for years before eating and marrying.

But I agree it was strange of her to get married at City Hall. Nothing against those that do, hell I'll probably do something similar to that if I ever get married, she just seems the type that would have loved a big wedding in an expensive dress and professional photographer with all the attention on her.

andrao

well so idk why but the whole time I was thinking that she was born with these hilarious, duck-like lips and thatā€™s why sheā€™s comfortable with posting photos on which they look cartoonish. but some time ago I learned that she got them done and thatā€™s why they look like that. Iā€™m shocked, imo her profile looks soooo bad and I just donā€™t understand why she uploads so many pics where you can clearly see her profile... it just looks botched and odd... it totally spoils her face

PettyinPink

I don't find her attractive at all - she looks emaciated šŸ˜³
For her to bounce back so quickly from the baby I do wonder if she had a tummy tuck with her c-section? I saw a video the other day about how celebs will book them in a month before the baby is due - sounds so dangerous I could never!

• Wow

JakeM

VIP Member
Newish poster here!!! I wonder what tea there is on her? remember reading a blindgossip article alluding to her and her husband saying he 'gets more girls' now that hes associated with her.
I personally think that deep down shes prob very nice but I know why she isnt likable to post with her posing halfnaked all of the time.
Here is the blind for Tattlers that want to see:
EAA79622-9108-4CF3-B4AB-1DC9C6E83C43.jpeg
767B8B80-6474-4BD8-B4B3-272E2492BA8B.jpeg
the clue is ā€œblurryā€ as she was in a video called Blurred Lines. Wouldn't surprise if it is true.