Emily Norris #10 The Benjamin Buttoning of Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always dresses very strange like a little schoolgirl
I think that’s how Matt wants her to dress. She giggles like a wee school girl around him too. Think she’s actually properly under the thumb and not the strong, independent woman she makes out!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Has she admitted her oldest is in private school yet?
Apparently fraser had left the school the other kids go to and she’s enrolled him in a private secondary school. There was talks from others on here that they are at the same private school as their kid. I follow her but haven’t paid attention to her content so wondered if she had admitted he’s attending a fee paying school.

I think that’s why she’s ramped up the trips away ect to keep up with others.
Fraser goes to the same school as my children and it is an independent school. She is definitely trying too hard to give everyone a different impression of who she actually is. She keeps tries too hard but at the same time keeps herself to herself. No idea how she will afford the other two going even if Matt was working, not would I think it's the right fit to the other two given what I've seen on her vlogs. I wouldn't like to assume but I would likely think they are massively up to their eyeballs in debt and most things on credit given the move, extension and holidays every half term, it's far from where she was a few years ago and I doubt that's all coming out of her own pocket especially as the content is dying down.

Reactions: 3
Well according to Companies house her current capital and reserves are around £500k so I don’t think she’s going too badly!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Panic attack when she was in a small space reading her book for the audible version? duck off! She’s not got enough to worry about! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Fraser goes to the same school as my children and it is an independent school. She is definitely trying too hard to give everyone a different impression of who she actually is. She keeps tries too hard but at the same time keeps herself to herself. No idea how she will afford the other two going even if Matt was working, not would I think it's the right fit to the other two given what I've seen on her vlogs. I wouldn't like to assume but I would likely think they are massively up to their eyeballs in debt and most things on credit given the move, extension and holidays every half term, it's far from where she was a few years ago and I doubt that's all coming out of her own pocket especially as the content is dying down.
Thanks I knew I read it somewhere, you can’t put one in independent and not the others! Especially baby jax! I think she would just about afford it but if the vat gets added she may not! Unless she has different businesses we don’t know about

Reactions: 1
Claims she's banned video games, yet all the shots of what they are doing instead only feature Jax. Is it baby Jax who was badly behaved as a consequence of playing too many video games but she doesn't want to single out her precious baby?
Also lolling to myself over the crass coffee table books she's put in her hallway, both cream with black titles "Abstract" and "Aesthetically" what absolute dull pointless crap she fills her home with. Nothing coloured or chosen because it gives pleasure it holds memories, all just to fit a particular colour scheme. BORING!

Reactions: 8
Claims she's banned video games, yet all the shots of what they are doing instead only feature Jax. Is it baby Jax who was badly behaved as a consequence of playing too many video games but she doesn't want to single out her precious baby?
Also lolling to myself over the crass coffee table books she's put in her hallway, both cream with black titles "Abstract" and "Aesthetically" what absolute dull pointless crap she fills her home with. Nothing coloured or chosen because it gives pleasure it holds memories, all just to fit a particular colour scheme. BORING!
Exactly what I thought! She made a rod for her own back with Jackson- all those times he was in a pushchair/bike trailer/sunl-lounger by the pool on their holidays and glued to an iPad! I'm afraid I think Jackson is probably a real brat and sadly its all down to his parenting and mostly his mum who has shoved a camera in his face from literally the minute he was born and has babied and spoiled him his entire life. You reap what you sow!

And as for the decor- I have a friend who is an interior designer and she designed our lounge and did a beautiful job. She took lots of pictures of the finished room for her portfolio but then put back special photos, ornaments etc because it is a home not a show room!

Exactly what I thought! She made a rod for her own back with Jackson- all those times he was in a pushchair/bike trailer/sunl-lounger by the pool on their holidays and glued to an iPad! I'm afraid I think Jackson is probably a real brat and sadly its all down to his parenting and mostly his mum who has shoved a camera in his face from literally the minute he was born and has babied and spoiled him his entire life.
You only have to look at photos of him to see what he is like. Every picture he is pulling away, being held on to, has a smirk or is pulling a face. These are the pictures she chooses to post so are obviously the best she has of him, goodness knows what the outtakes are like. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a photo of him standing or sitting nicely with his brothers with a pleasant natural expression on his face.

I remember commenting in the previous thread about how she was eating nuts on the plane and I was shocked considering her son was allergic...
Yes she did a reel where she shows a snack box with almonds in and says she usually takes them on long flights 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Yes she did a reel where she shows a snack box with almonds in and says she usually takes them on long flights 🙄
No-one ever said Emily was very clever! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Always takes almonds on long flights but wants peanuts banned on all airlines! So only people with peanut allergies are worth bothering about then? Stupid dimwit witch. All that bleach and botox and filler has killed off the few braincells the Bimbo Blond had!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No denying she babies him but that reel isn't recent, think it's from a trip a couple of years ago. I mean, he was still in the buggy at 5.5 but hopefully he'd not get in it at 7.5. But who knows!
It is recent. On her YT post of their trip to NYC a couple of months ago.

• Wow
She's finally sought the help of a stylist! At least for some reels, of course it would be Tatiana London Shopper rather than the one at John Lewis or whatever for our Emz. Looking forward to seeing if the results are better than her attempts which always miss the mark.

Reactions: 1
It’s so obvious that now she can’t sell her children as they’re too old and her house Is finished, she’s now going to try and be a fashion influencer, AFF links on everything. Next it will be losing a load of weight/fitness, all mixed in with luxury holidays every 6 weeks. 🙄

I would love to see her in a more minimalist style. Blacks, neutrals, maybe a deep navy. Clean, elegant cuts. I’m not a fan of all the frilly stuff because it can quickly look… I don’t know, mumsy? Not sure that’s the word I’m looking for

I would love to see her in a more minimalist style. Blacks, neutrals, maybe a deep navy. Clean, elegant cuts. I’m not a fan of all the frilly stuff because it can quickly look… I don’t know, mumsy? Not sure that’s the word I’m looking for
Yes mummy. Cheap and dated! Those sea folly shorts are 75 quid!

• Wow