Emily Norris #10 The Benjamin Buttoning of Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thead
There were not many suggestions for thread titles, the one with the most votes however was from @Pleaselike

Not a huge amount to recap, Emily still flogging anything and everything, running out of content and posting boasting holiday vlogs.

As you were tattlers….

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She wears those short dresses that are sort of frilly and she looks ridiculous. She's got a decent figure but she really doesn't know what styles suit her. I don't know why she doesn't use a personal stylist- she can afford it. It would also make great content!
She has some really awful dresses.

Reactions: 7
She is up there for me with one of the worst dressed on insta. She has terrible taste in clothes, needs a stylist asap

Reactions: 3
No denying she babies him but that reel isn't recent, think it's from a trip a couple of years ago. I mean, he was still in the buggy at 5.5 but hopefully he'd not get in it at 7.5. But who knows!

Reactions: 5
Are all her kids not at private school? I would have thought they all went to the same school ? My son is a nearly a year younger than baby Jackson and he hasn’t been in a push chair since the age of 2, such odd behaviour having such an old child in a pushchair?

She's always maintained they're not at private school as they'd rather spend the money travelling etc. Whether this is true or not who knows?!

The video she posted talking with Jacks in bed... he speaks like a 3/4 year old!!!
---

Wow really? Let's face it he's always been the favourite
She treats him like a baby so she shouldn’t be surprised he behaves like one.
Shoving the camera in his face probably doesn’t help

Are all her kids not at private school? I would have thought they all went to the same school ? My son is a nearly a year younger than baby Jackson and he hasn’t been in a push chair since the age of 2, such odd behaviour having such an old child in a pushchair?
Only her eldest is in secondary school, the younger two are in primary school and it definitely isn’t a private one.

She paid for Fraser to go to a nursery attached to a private school when he was 3, but then sent him to the state school when he started reception.

Reactions: 1
Apparently fraser had left the school the other kids go to and she’s enrolled him in a private secondary school. There was talks from others on here that they are at the same private school as their kid. I follow her but haven’t paid attention to her content so wondered if she had admitted he’s attending a fee paying school.

I think that’s why she’s ramped up the trips away ect to keep up with others.

Apparently fraser had left the school the other kids go to and she’s enrolled him in a private secondary school. There was talks from others on here that they are at the same private school as their kid. I follow her but haven’t paid attention to her content so wondered if she had admitted he’s attending a fee paying school.

I think that’s why she’s ramped up the trips away ect to keep up with others.
She hasn’t admitted he’s in a private school like she hasn’t admitted that Matt no longer works.
Yes you are right I do think she has him in private secondary.

Reactions: 1
She hasn’t admitted he’s in a private school like she hasn’t admitted that Matt no longer works.
Yes you are right I do think she has him in private secondary.
Well if she has and assuming she is going to send the other 2 aswell, she must eb raking it in financially cos school fees are not cheap! My son went to a private school for secondary and we only had to find one set of school fees! Even with sibling discounts it's a lot if you send 3 kids! You're looking at probably 25-30K a year minimum depending on the school.
She normally is happy to show off so it's interesting she has never mentioned Fraser being at private school. I'd like to think it's so he has some privacy but I highly doubt that!

I expect she hasn't/won't mention as it wouldn't align to her "everyday mum" persona she's made her money out of. Even though she's a very long way from being that person now.