Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crumpet41

VIP Member
What are peoples thoughts on this girl? I can’t decide if I like her videos or not. On one hand I like how she just enjoys food and regularly shows herself eating takeaways / bread / crisps etc but on the other she comes across as a bit self entitled🤔

Reactions: 2

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I like her. She's peaceful and drama free.
I also think its nice to see a woman with such a healthy and balanced relationship with food.
Yeah she has money and it shows, but you can't expect someone who can afford nice things and good food to live on beans on toast to make everyone else feel better.
I do enjoy watching her with the food prep and cooking . Most of the meals she eats are not my taste (mostly the Japanese style dishes ) but it is refreshing to see someone eat a wide and varied diet .

dodo789

Chatty Member
Personally she irks me a bit. I don’t like how everything is so perfect. However I wouldn’t comment on her videos as it would just be petty but reading this thread makes me think I’m a massive b*tch 😂😂
I agree with you as well! I remember, I followed her for a while on youtube years ago and insta recommended me her posts and she’s so different. Seems like she changed her content around the time she got engaged and only does cooking and house decor now, before that she had fashion and workout related stuff as well. I know she went viral with the salmon rice bowl thing so maybe that’s why the change happened but for me she just comes off as a little obnoxious and her content is low effort. I wouldn’t even know she had a newsletter if not for the comments…also her comment section is WILD 😅 I checked out her newsletter but it looks low effort as well and it’s not like I’d follow her recipes although sometimes it inspires me to make something similar.

emm

VIP Member
I find her irritating too. Comes across really smug. Also, why is she using so much single use plastic? Really irks me.
I just cannot understand how she is so popular, and those very plain tote bags she made for 100s of dollars!! Madness

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Ooh is that what it is. It always looks overly ripe when i see her use it ( maybe it’s tasty this way). I also thought persimmon was those little cherry tomato looking things you sometimes get on a dessert . I didn’t know you could get larger ones too ( doh 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Her recipes lately have been really good but she cooks with so much salt like tons of it its not wonder her arteries are not clogged but food does look delic

shivorny

I’ve watched quite a few of her prep/cooking videos.

The way she bends over makes my face twitch haha, I don’t get it 😂

Crumpet41

VIP Member
I enjoy her content. It’s clean and very calming and I love seeing some of the veggies and fruits that I’ve never seen before. The only thing that unnerves me is how slowly she does everything. Maybe that’s how rich people move 🤪🤪🤪
The orange red tomato looking thing looks a bit meh ( not sure if you have seen her use this ). She usually has it on toast .

Reactions: 1