Emily Mariko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her popularity fascinates me. I think it must be for the soothing ASMR quality of her videos, and the fact she looks like she has her tit together. Because it certainly can't be for the food. Her cooking just seems incredibly bland to me, just the same few variations on meat and two veg. But maybe people like that, find it soothing. I don't know.

Reactions: 4
I get irrationally annoyed by the way she bends over when she's cooking, just set the camera at a different angle??

Reactions: 5
I look back at her insta every couple of months to see if her popularity declined…and no, she’s probably the only influencer I’m jealous of because she uploads the same 20 seconds video every couple of days to different platforms and makes a living…like duck off 🤣🤣

I also see that she will cut up her mother’s wedding dress to make clutches for the members of her bridal party…she can do whatever she wants, her mother probably said so but it’s still weird to me that she would go and cut it up like this.

Reactions: 3
Yea shes strange but im so addicted to her ticktoks some of the food looks gross i hsve to admit but a lot looks well nice too and im addicted to the asmr side of it too

• Haha
I just saw she's pregnant, I'd never have got it from the post unless I'd seen the comments tbh 🤣 she keeps coming up in my feed and the more I watch the more it annoys me as her foods looks increasingly bland

Whenever her reels pop up on my feed, I’m always amazed by her ability to dirty the maximum amount of dishes, when all she does is oven baked vegetables and raw vegetables with dips…

She’s my pettiest dislike but I can’t help myself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I find her irritating too. Comes across really smug. Also, why is she using so much single use plastic? Really irks me.

I find her irritating too. Comes across really smug. Also, why is she using so much single use plastic? Really irks me.
I just cannot understand how she is so popular, and those very plain tote bags she made for 100s of dollars!! Madness

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree she comes across as smug! And those bags she brought out😭 they were so expensive for a bit of cheap tat you could get for a fraction of the price on shein 🫣
Also I’ve noticed she has a funny eye it’s almost lazy and it distracts me in every video she posts so I can’t watch her anymore 😅😅😅