Emily Mariko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her charming. Her content is very unproblematic. She’s quite humble despite the fact that her fiance is at Google or FB and she worked for Loreal right after graduation from Columbia.

Reactions: 4
I really like her as well.

I think people commenting on her tik toks can be very harsh and they often repeat the same jokes such as the 'Emily have you ever..' and then say something stupid, it just gets annoying after a while.

Reactions: 6
Ii like her and where she lives is breathtaking especially in the snow love watching her foodie ones

• Heart
Ohhh found a gem. Don’t know how I missed this one. Love her food prep ones even if I think it isn’t something I will eat, but that’s probably a culture thing. Great scenery and she’s watchable and not pretentious. Nice find for me thanks

• Heart
Yes. Very good Not all of it mind you but I love how she absolutely loves her food

Reactions: 2
I really don't mind Emily. She seems fairly harmless, and hasn't turned into a complete SM monster. Her popularity surprises me because she seems to give so little of her personality, but it's clearly working for her remaining unproblematic. I'm more irritated by the people commenting "seasoning" on her videos.

I love her! Yes she’s rich but she seems well-educated and doesn’t show off like many other creators. She just enjoys her life. Her videos are so calming to me and I love watching all the different recipes she does.

One thing that annoys me is people commenting saying she needs to season stuff - she does; and half the time it’s an expensive cut of meat so why does it need loads of additional seasoning?!

Reactions: 7
I love Emily. I can never get enough of her posts, I find them weirdly relaxing to watch. I also love how she eats healthy but most of the food she makes is simple to prepare and not a tit load of ingredients so would be easy to make at home if you wanted to

Reactions: 3
Personally she irks me a bit. I don’t like how everything is so perfect. However I wouldn’t comment on her videos as it would just be petty but reading this thread makes me think I’m a massive b*tch 😂😂

Personally she irks me a bit. I don’t like how everything is so perfect. However I wouldn’t comment on her videos as it would just be petty but reading this thread makes me think I’m a massive b*tch 😂😂
Haha... you're not a massive biatch! I agree with you - her content is so sterile and perfect and void of anything. It works, because she is massively popular and the TikToks are calming. It's just funny that people will watch someone literally chop veggies and put dirty clothes into a laundry machine. Meanwhile my laundry is piling up 😂

She was on YouTube a few years ago and her energy was a bit different then. She had saved a lot of money working in tech and was eager to transition to being an influencer. Now she just seems to cook and travel with her boyfriend on the weekends for ski breaks. Nice life but I do wonder how she will keep herself busy and engaged.

Haha... you're not a massive biatch! I agree with you - her content is so sterile and perfect and void of anything. It works, because she is massively popular and the TikToks are calming. It's just funny that people will watch someone literally chop veggies and put dirty clothes into a laundry machine. Meanwhile my laundry is piling up 😂

She was on YouTube a few years ago and her energy was a bit different then. She had saved a lot of money working in tech and was eager to transition to being an influencer. Now she just seems to cook and travel with her boyfriend on the weekends for ski breaks. Nice life but I do wonder how she will keep herself busy and engaged.
I loved the calmness and the greyness but it’s really becoming too sterile and boring. I was excited to see she was furnishing her house but it’s the most boring decor ever. And everything is in silence. Think it’s time for me to unfollow. I’ve had it up to here with watching her wash and chop veggies.

Yes!!! Especially when she's adding herbs and garlic, what seasonings do you want?! What else does she possibly need?!
YES! For some reason people think if something isn’t covered in garlic powder and paprika that’s it’s not good?

Reactions: 5
YES! For some reason people think if something isn’t covered in garlic powder and paprika that’s it’s not good?
Americans seem to be obsessed with seasoning.
If someone prepares meat that isn't covered in a bright red msg filled seasoning mix, chilli, paprika, garlic and onion granules there will be a comment saying its 'under seasoned'.
If you buy decent quality meat you don't need all that crap as the meat has flavour in it on its own and just needs herbs, moderate spices and salt to enhance.

Reactions: 4
I’ve watched quite a few of her prep/cooking videos.

The way she bends over makes my face twitch haha, I don’t get it 😂

I agree with you as well! I remember, I followed her for a while on youtube years ago and insta recommended me her posts and she’s so different. Seems like she changed her content around the time she got engaged and only does cooking and house decor now, before that she had fashion and workout related stuff as well. I know she went viral with the salmon rice bowl thing so maybe that’s why the change happened but for me she just comes off as a little obnoxious and her content is low effort. I wouldn’t even know she had a newsletter if not for the comments…also her comment section is WILD 😅 I checked out her newsletter but it looks low effort as well and it’s not like I’d follow her recipes although sometimes it inspires me to make something similar.

Her recipes lately have been really good but she cooks with so much salt like tons of it its not wonder her arteries are not clogged but food does look delic