Emily Hayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel we need to submit some quiz questions for @justmakemoney in return!

How about in this one...
Love this idea. Next time number the pics!

#1: Emily attacked by Aisha's Mini Mouse bag during her hip results.

#2: Aisha gifts Emily their wedding photo in a big frame. I love that moment!

#3: Starting pre-workout again?

#4: Emily eats a salad, but I don't know the context (I don't rewatch the sadder videos as often), so tell me what I'm forgetting about this one!

Next Em Q, for whoever wants to play.

Last edited:
Love this idea. Next time number the pics!

#1: Emily attacked by Aisha's Mini Mouse bag during her hip results.

#2: Aisha gifts Emily their wedding photo in a big frame. I love that moment!

#3: Starting pre-workout again?

#4: Emily eats a salad, but I don't know the context (I don't rewatch the sadder videos as often), so tell me what I'm forgetting about this one!

Next Em Q, for whoever wants to play.

On the lawn, she found out her results were Good for once! 2016.

The pink she’s dressed up for a George occasion, I can’t remember what it’s called.

Not sure if anyone will still read this thread… but I’ve started to wonder if Aisha and her friend Nik are now a couple? I know they are close from before so it could just be that. But if so, I pray Aisha is warmed by how he also loved Emily so much. And that perhaps they can have a wonderful life together.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if anyone will still read this thread… but I’ve started to wonder if Aisha and her friend Nik are now a couple? I know they are close from before so it could just be that. But if so, I pray Aisha is warmed by how he also loved Emily so much. And that perhaps they can have a wonderful life together.
I have wondered that watching her stories,

Reactions: 3