Emily Hayward

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I accidently came across emily's you tube diary about three months before she passed away. Her attitude towards her illness was amazing and is to be admired. There was no show boating either. Just lovely natural and down to earth. It felt like the loss of a close friend when she passed away. I still go back sometimes and watch a few.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Loved her vlogs , truly gutted when she passed , her wedding was absolutely beautiful , you could tell that they were actually perfect together and it was lovely to see them have that amazing day together with everyone that they loved

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just scrolling through the rave topics and saw this one so thought I’d comment! I came across Emily in the Stand Up to Cancer documentary she was in as my mums cousin was in the same one (think it was called My Online Diary) - my mums cousin Chris passed away before the documentary aired but even now Emily’s wife Aisha keeps in contact with Chris’ wife, so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I followed Emily and also Peewee Toms right to the end.I was shocked how quickly they went downhill,so sad. Glad Aisha is doing well and Dan's ( peewee Toms ) wife now has her own YT channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Absolutely love Em. I rewatch her videos whenever I'm in need of motivation to live the heck out of life. 💪🏼

I feel like a lot of people still watch Em and noticed YouTube still has ads on her videos - I sincerely hope that ad revenue if there is any goes back to her family. 🙏🏼

I followed Emily and also Peewee Toms right to the end.I was shocked how quickly they went downhill,so sad. Glad Aisha is doing well and Dan's ( peewee Toms ) wife now has her own YT channel.
I looked and couldn't find Mrs Peewee Toms (Becca) accounts on YouTube or Instagram, perhaps she deleted those public accounts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Absolutely love Em. I rewatch her videos whenever I'm in need of motivation to live the heck out of life. 💪🏼

I feel like a lot of people still watch Em and noticed YouTube still has ads on her videos - I sincerely hope that ad revenue if there is any goes back to her family. 🙏🏼

I looked and couldn't find Mrs Peewee Toms (Becca) accounts on YouTube or Instagram, perhaps she deleted those public accounts.
Same here. I watch her vlogs all the time. One of my favourite Emily moments is when she and Aisha bought 20 cookies for the doctors cos she felt bad they had to give her bad news. Only amazing humans do things like this. Even when she got bad news she always managed to be genuinely funny as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

This is a link to Becca's channel.Hope it comes through ok

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What vlog is this from?

Loved her vlogs , truly gutted when she passed , her wedding was absolutely beautiful , you could tell that they were actually perfect together and it was lovely to see them have that amazing day together with everyone that they loved
Their vows were perfect and the venue was gorgeous. One of the best vlogs ever.