Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Has anyone else watched her vlogs? She is by far my favourite youtuber ever. So inspirational faced cancer in her stride. Married to a beautiful girl was so sad when she lost her fight. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so brave and fearless.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Stitched

Chatty Member
Just scrolling through the rave topics and saw this one so thought I’d comment! I came across Emily in the Stand Up to Cancer documentary she was in as my mums cousin was in the same one (think it was called My Online Diary) - my mums cousin Chris passed away before the documentary aired but even now Emily’s wife Aisha keeps in contact with Chris’ wife, so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Danielle1

Don’t want to be rude and I’m so happy for her, but I don’t understand who’s the dad??
I don't know for sure but think she could have used a sperm donor. She put up that he is baby "Hasan-Hayward" so he has Emily''s surname which is lovely xx I hope Emily is watching over them ❤ x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I absolutely loved Emily, discovered her on the stand up to cancer programmes and was incredibly sad when she passed away, also Peewee Toms he was a fantastic guy too.
Yes peewee was a great person too. So glad he got married before he died too .

Amorphis35

I absolutely loved Emily, discovered her on the stand up to cancer programmes and was incredibly sad when she passed away, also Peewee Toms he was a fantastic guy too.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Emily was lovely, she was so positive right to the end, her last few Vlogs were heartbreaking to watch as she was so unwell and her fight left her, her wife was amazing. Great couple x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
D

Deleted member

I discovered Emily’s vlogs last year after she passed away. Such a beautiful girl and so inspiring

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Mayday

VIP Member
Yes I used to watch her! She was so lovely and so positive despite what she was going through. Really seemed to live her life to the fullest. Such an inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sassie

Chatty Member
LOVED Emily and her kick-ass attitude. So glad she got to marry her gorgeous wife. Absolute inspiration.

• Heart

Sayitso

VIP Member
Absolutely loved her, but just so sad how life can be so cruel, love seeing her wife continue living life to the fullest on her IG stories

• Heart

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I accidently came across emily's you tube diary about three months before she passed away. Her attitude towards her illness was amazing and is to be admired. There was no show boating either. Just lovely natural and down to earth. It felt like the loss of a close friend when she passed away. I still go back sometimes and watch a few.

• Heart

LouSV

Chatty Member
Loved her vlogs , truly gutted when she passed , her wedding was absolutely beautiful , you could tell that they were actually perfect together and it was lovely to see them have that amazing day together with everyone that they loved

• Heart
Reactions: 4

westville

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone will still read this thread… but I’ve started to wonder if Aisha and her friend Nik are now a couple? I know they are close from before so it could just be that. But if so, I pray Aisha is warmed by how he also loved Emily so much. And that perhaps they can have a wonderful life together.

Reactions: 4

Spud

Loved Emily’s vlogs. She was and still is so inspiring. Her positivity was amazing right until the end. Sometimes, when I’m having a tough time, I re watch her vlogs. Also follow Aisha on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

justmakemoney

Absolutely love Em. I rewatch her videos whenever I'm in need of motivation to live the heck out of life. 💪🏼

I feel like a lot of people still watch Em and noticed YouTube still has ads on her videos - I sincerely hope that ad revenue if there is any goes back to her family. 🙏🏼

I looked and couldn't find Mrs Peewee Toms (Becca) accounts on YouTube or Instagram, perhaps she deleted those public accounts.
Same here. I watch her vlogs all the time. One of my favourite Emily moments is when she and Aisha bought 20 cookies for the doctors cos she felt bad they had to give her bad news. Only amazing humans do things like this. Even when she got bad news she always managed to be genuinely funny as well.

• Heart

Sayitso

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone will still read this thread… but I’ve started to wonder if Aisha and her friend Nik are now a couple? I know they are close from before so it could just be that. But if so, I pray Aisha is warmed by how he also loved Emily so much. And that perhaps they can have a wonderful life together.
I have wondered that watching her stories,